{AusPru} Invade Me~ {SFW/Fluff}

A/N: This is a Fluff I just HAVE TO MAKE! I've had AusPru on my mind 24/7 and I just I can't my heart is filled with rainbows right now I can't even. So here HAVE SOME FLUFF!

Warning: Some Sex Is Mentioned but nothing happens. Also Corset!Austria >:3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Austria walked down the halls of the mansion to his bedroom. Sighing with content as he listened to the almost blissful sound of silence. Taking off his over coat and cravat, now leaving him in his Corset and Jeans.

Proud of his choice in corset that day he looked in the mirror admiring the way he looked, he had chosen his new Charcoal Black Corset with lovely Hot Pink laces.

A sound came from the door, turning to the sound Austria saw the one and only, Obnoxious Red eyed albino, crouched low to the floor between the crack of the door.

"G-Gilbert?" Austria stammered as he reached for his Purple fuzzy robe, tying it up fast as humanly possible cheeks becoming red. "W-why are you crouched by the door?"

Prussia's face became red aswell, as embarrassment flooded his mind. But, that soon changed as his usual high amount of Courage took hand.

Getting up and walking over to Austria not saying a word till the knot of Austria's robe was between two fingers. "Might I say, little master... You look wonderful in zat corset~" the albino said as he eyed the Aristocrat up and down, with a surprisingly loving look. "I'd like another peek if you don't mind~" Prussia tugged at the one lace that held it together, not daring to untie it yet.

Austria blushed more, it possible, at the thought. He swallowed and sighed, but never relaxing his body. "...I guess, you could~" he had said that more flirty than he wanted, he couldn't help it though.

The starring Albino then pulled the string undoing the knot that held in the process. The robe fell pooling around Austria's feet, and now showing the black corset he had on. "I-I don't really like this Gil..."

"Don't worry... I won't do anything you don't completely agree with... But right now I'm just enjoying the View~" Prussia put a hand to Austria's ass, shocking the Aristocrat.

The Burnett bit his lip, face flushing a light pink, but not completely liking what what's going on. "G-Gil please don't"

Prussia surrendered kindly, standing up, and pulled back only to move both hands to the others waist pulling him close. "Might I say~ you look 'Awesome' in a Corset" Prussia flirted cooly. Pushing forward to kiss Austria square on the lips.

Austria's eyes widened, but soon fluttered shut giving into the loving kiss.

The two stood there moving into the kiss with a back and forth motion. When the kiss broke Austria was the first to speak as low as a whisper, with flushed cheeks and loving eyes.

"Invade me~"

Prussia nodded with smirk, and kiss him more deeply.

~DAS ENDE~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: ~and there you have it. I don't know why but I enjoyed writing this and it's like... 6:40 AM 0.0 I haven't slept at all.

Hope you liked it even tho it's probably bad.