{2pAlfredx 1pArthur} Fuzzy Cuffs and Hard Whips (NSFW)

Fuzzy Cuffs and Hard Whips

(2PAmerica X 1PEngland) (NSFW)

A/N: This Fic has Torture, Rape, and Sex in it if you do not want to read that then please do Ignore.

You have been Warned

~*~*~*~*~

I woke up in a room of some kind, well... It fell like a room. I can't see anything to be completely honest with you. I felt the cloth on the bridge of my nose, 'a blind fold?' I thought to my self 'who would do this to me?' I pulled at my hands finding that they were behind my back in what I guessed were... 'Fuzzy HandCuffs?' My ankles were in the same. Finding more of my senses I seemed to realize what position I was in, I was seemingly on my knees on what felt like a big bed of some kind.

A noise came from one side of the room, almost like soft footsteps "Who's There! Show Your Selfs You Git!-or at least take this blind fold off so I see you" I fixed my self mid-sentence realizing I wouldn't be able to see them anyways with this Blind fold on. A soft Chuckle came from were the noise of footsteps had stopped.

Shifting a bit I lost my balance I ended up falling on my face causing my ass to stick up in the air a bit. The foot steps proceeded in my direction stopping at the edge of the bed.

"AAH!" I screamed as Pain shot through my back when a whip like object hit my bare back (note he's only wearing Jeans) "Everything will be ok *dark chuckle* well that is only if you behave. I might even consider taking off your handcuffs" the voice was soothing yet Serious. I felt my pants being pulled down "S-Stop this isn't funny!" I shouted I didn't like this situation, not one bit. "I never said it was, Doll. Just sit back and love the pleasure I give you. Note that I not take any bad behavior or you will be Punished" at what started as a Soothing voice became more Commanding.

Another strike of the whip came to my back making me scream and Curse "OK OK! ILL DO WHAT YOU WANT STRANGER!" I yelled sniffling a bit tears started to form when the air hit the stinging Welts from the Whip. "From now on you can call me Master" the whip struck again "AAANG! Ok m-master!" 'wait, I know this voice... I can't be, Alfred? Who knows, I'll try to behave as well as can, what ever gets me out of here faster' The hands began to travel in patters like, Down my back over my ass and to my inner thy. The last motion making me shiver as each time his hand got closer and closer to my groin.

Now in nothing but Jeans that pooled over my lower legs, I could do nothing but bite the pillow my head had landed on as he started to pump my growing erection "n-no- I mean- yes... Hnn~" I bit harder into the pillow to stop my moans, only have the pillow taken away. 'Was I really starting to like this? No, Never! I'm only doing this to get out!' The hands continued with their teasing and almost loving touches. "Your doing good pet I guess I will reward you", my blindfold was suddenly taken off showing me the room. I was on a bed with black bedspread and white pillows. The room had white walls with back rims. Then I saw my captor, he looked so much like Alfred... But he had Dark Brown hair and red colored glasses, his skin was tan and his eyes blood red.

"Now..." He began taking off his clothes, lifting me up on to my knees, then getting up onto the bed himself, "Suck" he commanded. after nodding nervously I lent down and neared his seemingly already hard length. Lapping at the pre-cum, I didn't like the taste but that didn't stop me from taking him all in causing me to gag a bit. I hollowed out my cheeks and bobbed my head, tracing my tongue along the veins. His captor let out a small moan, noticing I was starting to lose my balance he grabbed my shoulder and held me up. "S-stop" he commanded. I then lifted up siting on my knees waiting for what came next. My Mind was blank all the thoughts of wanting to get out had left my mind ages ago. He looked me up and down and stared into my eyes, seeing the lust "I guess I'll reward you with using your name and Un-cuffing your wrists, Arthur." My mind still dazed never thought of how he new my name.

Un-cuffing me he didn't regret it as my arms flew over his neck and kissed him. He pushed me back into the bed leaning over top of me his hands placed on either side my head. 'I guess he had forgotten he was the captor just as I had forgotten I was the victim' a small thought that soon got pushed away popped up in to my head. My Captor then lifted my legs over his shoulders giving him entrance. "This Will hurt... Ill go slow..." I simply nodded and prepared myself I wasn't a virgin anyways. Pushing in he stopped halfway "d-don't stop Master, I feel no pain... I-I'm not a virgin..." His captors eyes widened a bit in shock at the statement, but pushed in. One leg had fallen off his shoulder and pushed me up a bit giving him more entrance then hitting that spot that made pleasure corse through my body.

His thrust growing sporadic I new he was close, I was too. Hitting that stop Over and over made me want to scream in pleasure. "M-Master!" I yelled getting closer to my climax. "C-call me Allen...." I nodded it never came across that this guy is so much like Alfred but at the same time not him at all. Everything faded...

I woke up in my room next to my boyfriend Alfred, but not the one from the dream... Alfred shifted around in the covers to face me "everything ok Artie?" He asked in a worried tone. "Y-yah... Just a weird dream..." I rubbed my eyes and looked down, I guess there was one problem...

THE END! FINALLY!

A/N: wow that took so fucking long to write... I wrote it for a friend on kik and had to copy paste and read through to fix errors so many times... But it's done and I'm pretty proud of it. Hope you enjoyed it.

~Kitaly