(NSFW) Sisters 'n' Brothers (AmeriCan)

America was sprawled out on his couch, Food wrappers every where. Some from McDonald's some from Wendy's and some from places you never new existed. He walked over to the sink and started to wash the dishes, and maybe clean up all these wrappers up for once, after all Canada was coming over with his Sister Maple.

Although the two were brothers they had what you could say a very 'intimate' relationship. The two sisters of the Countries Melody and Maple left to sit and chat in the furnished Basement and play games. The one they loved the most was when they would play spies and sneak up the steps cracking the door giggling as they saw the two on the couch doing their business with each other. It's not like they weren't old enough to understand what exactly they were doing, the two were at least 14 years by now. They closed the door and started to talk again.

*back to the America cleaning*

America hummed a tune of a 'sexy' song that's been stuck in his head lately while he cleaned the dishes and shook his ass back and forth to the beat. But that he was wearing a American flag onesie made it a bit less flattering as he swiveled his hips around and around to tune he still Hummed. He started to get more into the music and began to mumble the Lyrics "Your hot mess and I'm fallin for you and I'm like HOT DAMN let me make you my boo~" and be began Humming again and in the high parts even dared to yell the words "CAUSE YOU CAN SHAKE IT SHAKE SHAKE YAH YOU KNOW THAT TO DO!". Till he was interrupted by a knock at the door. America froze instantly "he can't be hear all ready, can he?" America finished the last dish and clean up the wrappers quickly before opening the for to a quite joyful Canada. Maple Smiles and quietly greets America "Hey America you look Kawaii in that Onesie *giggles*" America smiled "thanks Maple" America gestured for them to come in and took Maple to the room Melody was in, closing the door and walking over to Canada who sat on the couch waiting for America. He smiled gently as the older country sat on his lap with his knees sat on the soft cushions. Canada then pulled America down for a passionate kiss by the scruff of his Onesie. America kissed back wrapping his arms around the Canadians neck pulling him closer.

Canada then began tugging on Americas Onesie the taller country getting the message sat up and unzipped his onesie leaving on the cargo pants he had underneath them. He returned to Canada lifting his shirt off too revealing Pale warm skin little by little. "I love it when you top Alfie (Alfred/America) but I love it so much when you scream my Human name (Mattie/Matthew/Canada) for more" Matthew ended the cute alluring sentence with a quiet innocent giggle, that giggle always got Alfred going. His crouch hurting and pleading for escape out of the Cargo pants he had, had under his Onesie.

Matt ran his hands down lightly over Alfred's muscular chest teasing him a little, he got to the zipper and bottom and undid them slowly as to get Alfred more needy. "S-stop teasing Matt..." The Country begged pleadingly looking to Mathews eyes. Matt gave in to Al's puppy eyes and pulled his pants showing Alfred's hardened member. Pushing his lover over so there positions switched and Matt was now Over top Alfred. Leaning down to Alfred's neck he kisses and bite leaving marks claiming him as his own before licking them over, Alfred moaned in response to each lick and kiss the other did to his neck all the while having his cock rubbed by the others moving hand. "I'll just treat you for tonight~" Matt whispered into his Lovers ear. He kept pumping Alfred's cock teasing him from time to time. Alfred's arms wrapped around Matthews neck as he climaxed cumming onto his stomach. Matt lead down running is tongue over Alfred's sensitive stomach lapping up the seed, not really enjoying the taste but the look his lover had in his eyes as he watched this silent show. When Matt finished he came face to face with Alfred smiling and kissing him lightly soon pulling away to get his clothes back on. Al did the same with his onesie and boxers not really needing the pants at the moment he threw them in the Landry hamper and both called the girls out for Breakfast.

The end

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry if this was bad it's more descriptive than the other but I'm still really self conscious about Smut.