{PruAus} Silly String {NSFW/Lemon}

A/N: I... Can explain... Er, this. Ok THIS is something that happened when i was kinda... Acting weird at night and I came up with the idea of writing a Fic and seeing what happens, well this is it. I didn't even bother editing it.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Standing in frount of hit dresser mirror Austria started checking himself out in the mirror. Looking at his new Corset It had rainbow laces and a well it was all rainbows and colorful. Later after the aristocrat got fully dressed in his purple Velvet jacket and his fluffy Carvat. He walked over to the night stands to put on his FAKE glasses.

The suddenly opening to reveal a Prussia who was only in a thong and covered in silly string.

"Gil? Vat Ze fuck are you wearing?"

Austria who was slightly confused was a tad bit turned on as well but he'd never confess that it was from the silly string.

"You like Little Master~? Keseses~" Prussia said walking over to Austria who seemed to enjoi the sight before him (we all know Roderich likes his 'SillyString' if you know what I mean >:3)

Austria ignored his question and adjusted his Cravat. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?"

Prussia took his hands and undid the cravat from it's place around the nobles neck.

The Aristocrat swallowed, that Silly string was too much for him.

Prussia started undressing the still blushing yet helping Austrian. sliding his hands down the 'rainbow' laces of the bright corset.

The albino then held him up against the bed a knee to the others groin. "Oh~ is that part of the corset or are you just happy to see me~ Keses~" Prussia Moved his knee to add some friction, making the noble moan and wiggle under him.

"G-gill~... Shut up..." Austria moaned, face flushed from pleasure and embarrassment. "I... I like t-the silly s-string.... You should... Wear that more-Ah! ofTeN!"

"Keseses~ well I wouldn't want to over do it~ the awesome me has to have Some change once in a while~" the Albino stated as his pulled down the tight black slacks of the Austrian leaving them both equally in the nude.

The Aristocrat reached for the other wrapping his long arms around the Albino. "Mmm~... M-more Gil..." The aristocrat ground back down I to the knee that was still roughly placed between his legs.

Prussia opened the drawer of the night stand next to them to get out a bottle of lube. Placing some on his now hardened member "sorry... This might hurt~" Prussia pushes them both on to the bed with Austria's hair now sprawled on the pillows. Austria spread his legs apart a bit more to let Prussia in.

Pushing in, the albino went slow letting the noble under him get used the feeling of pain and pleasure. After hearing a small moan from the man, he pushed all in. Starting out in slow even thrusts.

Austria wrapped his arms around the Prussians neck pulling him closer as the others thrust became more sporadic. "Gil- I'm gunna... I'm gunna cum~" he panted burying his head into the others neck.

Prussia made no comment only just to slow down as he came, filling the other with his warm seed, making the other moan as the last few trusts had hit his sweet spot making the noble cum as well, all Over his and Prussia's abdomens. "*pant* Rod... Roderich... Ich Liebe Dich...." The albino panted as he held the other close.

Austria only did the same in reply "Ich Liebe Dich Auch... and the Silly String...just pointing that out.

*cuddles*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Yah... I am so, so sorry... So sorry about this. I was so tired I didn't even describe half the things correctly. (I didn't even have Rod take off the Corset DX I'm so sorry Roderich your Guna be soo sore. xD anyways I hope this made you laugh as much as the friend I wrote it for in that night (@AlicetheArchangel) ICH LIEBE EUCH! :D

Ich Liebe Dich: I love you!

Ich Liebe Dich Auch: I love you too!

Ich Liebe Euch: I love you guys!