{Itacest} Our Curls Make A Heart! (NSFWish)

Note: mostly SFW but has Moaning and Kissing in it so...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Italy had just woke up from his nap Japan and Germany shouldn't be home anytime soon so he might as well use his time catching up on sleep. He kept being woken by nightmares, but the Dream Catchers Japan had made him a few days ago seemed to work.

There was a knock at the door and Italy ran down to answer it not even thinking about the fact he was only in his Red White and Green Boxers. He opened the door to see an Angry Romano "YOU IDIOT BASTARDO!" He belated at Italy scarring him a bit "Vee~... What did I do?" Italy shrank down a bit scared of his Brother and started to tear up. "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE VISITING ME TODA- huh?" Romano saw his twin brother begin to cry, he didn't mean to be THAT harsh. "S-sorry Veneziano" Romano pulled Italy into a hug. Italy instantly hugs back crying into his brothers shoulder.

When Italy was done crying a river, Italy invited him in "Veee~ Romano come in!" He said cheerily. Romano instantly walked over picked a tomato from the Basket on the counter and fell into the couch. Walking over to sit next to his brother their curls formed a heart. Italy looked at their reflection in the glass cabinet. "Ve~ Look! our curls form a heart!" Italy said excitedly pointing at the reflection. Romano just made a sound of annoyance and filled the reast of the silence "I guess it wouldn't bother you if I did this?" Romano then rubbed Italy's curl between his fingers. Italy moaned and bit his lip a bit. "Bother a-arresto... (s-stop...)" he managed to say it though is body was being filled with pleasure. Italy then did it, uncontrollably he was under so much Pleasure he Kissed him, his own bother, his Twin to be Exact.

Surprisingly his brother kissed back, Romano's tongue dominating Italy's of corse. They sat there on the couch Italy now over top of his bother, but when he went to pull away something stopped him but causing him to moan in the process as his curl was pulled. The two separated enough to be able to sit next to each other their curls still tangled. "L-look... see? It m-makes a h-heart..." Italy again pointed out.

The sound of the door opening scared Italy a bit causing him to pull at both of their curls again. "Hnn~ d-don't do that you bastardo" Romano said trying to hold back a moan. The foot steps headed towards the couch and soon enough in fount of them was a furious Germany "Vwhat are you two even doing! How did you even get Tangled- and why is Italy only in his Boxers? Never mind that *frustrated grunt noise*" Germany paced back and forth in fount of them Japan was in the back with a camera taking pictures "hehe Ve~ it makes a heart" Italy said pointing innocently to the tide up curls.

The End

A/N: I hope you like it :3 I'll edit in who suggested tomorrow I just wanna post this now and get it done with even tho it's not fully edited and might have a few sleeping errors.