Change In Tone [NSFW]

Change In Tone {RusAme Lemon}

A/N: NFSW SMUT LEMON YAOI (kinda I guess Rape) THING! Do not read if not like please you have been warned!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I don't know 'exactly' how this happened... I was getting dressed for a Meeting that I was in charge of, but now here I am batting between Dominance with the Russian man everyone is so scared of... Maybe Starting from the beginning will help 'Ahem' so~

*Third Person*

Alfred was in his Countries flag Boxers just now up and going. Getting some toast while singing his National anthem, 'Oh say can you see~ by the dawns earily light~ What's so prouuuuudly we hail! -' and hummed the rest. When he had finished he traveled across the halls of his house to his bedroom, going through the drawers to find his Suit and Tie.

There was suddenly a sound at the door, No not a knock but the sound of someone rushing in. Alfred froze tracing the sound of footsteps. Who ever it was they were here for him. A crazed looking Ivan barged through Al's Bedroom door, pushing him up against the wall and forcing him I to a rough heated kiss. Alfred's eyes widened in shock as the large muscled man slipped his tongue in. Feeling this Alfred relaxed slowly and kissed Back with as much force as the Russian who was now pushing him and against the wall. Al hated being Submissive, but the Russian was strong. Holding him there Ivan reached into Alfred's boxers seeking his now half hard erection, "I see someone is exited to be raped~" Ivan whispered into the Americans ear.

"Sh-shut u-AAH!" Alfred's sentence quickly turned into loud unhidden moan as Ivan gave pleasurable tug. Al's head fell back against the wall, as Ivan slid down the Americans body and onto his knees. He pulled down Al's Boxers to reveal the countries member.

"I-Ivan..." Al breathed a moan as the lager country licked the pre-cum from the slit. "M-more..."

Ivan waisted no time in taking Alfred's cock in his mouth, bobbing his head and swirling his tongue over all the right places making the other moan like crazy. Ivan moved back up again, making Alfred whine at the ceased sensations. Ivan then pulled the other down to the floor to tower over him. But his expression was different now...

It was more loving...

"Я люблю тебя...(I love you...)" the Russian whispered into the Americans ear, before Al could respond lips were suddenly pressed against his neck. Once Ivan found his sweet spot the the smaller country was a moaning mess. Ivan then reached between them and grabbed the others twitching cock. "Hnn~" Al moaned as the Other began to move his hand. "Ivan~ I-" Al started only to be cut off by the Russians words "Cum for me Alfred~" He whispered and gave the other ear lobe a small nibble. Alfred's sense's were set aflame as his he rode out his orgasm bucking his hips into the others hand, as he moaned his partners name.

"Я люблю тебя~" Ivan whispered.

"I love you too..." Ivan took others discarded boxers and cleaned him off.

Moving over Ivan took off his coat and wrapped Alfred in it as he cuddled up behind him.

Alfred had soon fallen asleep in the strong mans protective hold, and had forgotten about the meeting.

The End~

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N: Last Fic for now sorry there WILL be more in the future but like not for at least 2-4 months.