-How to trust-

May 25, 2018

My brain hurt.
I was waiting for the pounding headache to fade after taking two extra strength tylonel, laying with my limbs spread across my bed. My feet were at my pillow and my head at the very end. Well, my feet would touch my pillow if I was taller, but my bed was unusually long (probably made for a giant like Will) and my toes could only just reach it.
A mix of little-to-no sleep and constant voices in your head creates a heck of a great headache, and has been for about 5 days. It started in the late afternoon on Saturday, after me and Will were back home.
Now I was living off of about 4 tylonels a day- probably not safe mixed with all of my other medication, but at this point, I don't think I cared.
I flipped from my stomach to my back and placed a hand over my eyes. I was getting fed up with all the bullshit my body put me through. When does it end?
When I die, probably, I thought and groaned.

"Wow, good job Nico, you finally figured it out! 10/10 really! A plus!" Bianca praised me sarcastically. I cursed under my breath.
I rubbed my eyes with one hand and brought the other to my mouth to try and bite off my non-existent nails, but immediately pulled it away when I caught smell of nail polish. I opened my eyes and glanced at my nails- and then proceeded to roll my eyes.

Camilla, the day before at lunch, found black nail polish in her bag and decided I needed to have black nails to 'flaunt' how emo I was. These were her words. Then she painted them in the back booth of McDonald's.

I dropped my arms and let them land splayed out on either side of me. I let my eyes fall shut again.
Light physically hurt me, like a vampire, so I had my thick curtains pulled across the windows and my door shut. My light was off, and honestly I must've looked like a vampire. I wonder if Will would date me if I was a vampire. Would he want me to bite him so he would live forever with me-
Off track.
Why am I thinking about vampires anyways? I mean like yeah obviously vampires would be sexy, but could I even be one with my lip piercing? Would it get in the way?
I pulled my lip into my mouth and moved the lip ring with my tongue.
Yes, it would definitely get in the way.
Also wasn't there a thing about vampires and silver? And that's why they couldn't see themselves in mirrors because behind the glass was a pane of silver? I think I read that somewhere.
But wait wasn't silver a werewolf thing-
Whoa Nico, what are you even thinking right now, I cut my thoughts off.
I always found the supernatural and fantasy things interesting- probably how I stuck with the show "supernatural".
Vampires and ghosts and pirates seemed awesome. If I could be anything, I would be a pirate. Pirates are cool.
I rubbed my eyes once more.
My headache was lessening it seemed- and I hoped it would go away completely soon.

"Hey Nico!" Jenny's voice cut through the house.

"Yeah Jen?" I groaned as loud as I dared.
Bianca started laughing loudly, which created a new jackhammer to attack my brain.

"I know you have a headache sweetie, but Will is here, can he come up?" She sounded closer this time, probably at the bottom of the stairs, so she wasn't yelling as loud.

"Yeah sure," I replied. I didn't bother to move as I heard Will make his way up the stairs at a steady pace.
He opened the door slowly, and through hooded eyes I looked at him, or more his silhouette, and saw he had a big mug with him, filled with something that neared spilling because he was being very careful with it. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I watched his eyes look over of my room, only to focus in on me. He chuckled and shut the door. I realized that my arms and legs were spread- so I looked more like a starfish than Nico- and I shifted.

"Hey there Neeks," Will moved through the once again dark room and placed the cup on my bedside table. His voice was quiet and soothing unlike Bianca's.
"Jenny made you a huge mug of tea to help you out."