CHAPTER 1: The First Day

Early morning l woke up with shiny rays of sun from my window.It was bright June morning. There is a pretty garden outside my window and l love to see it. I glance at my table clock and realized it is 7:00. I went to the bathroom and started my routine. After some time l was ready and stood against the mirror. There I saw a pale girl looking at me with large black eyes and unsettled hair in ankle cut jeans and sweet white shirt. I tried to brush my hair and make it tidy but in vain. I was fighting a lost battle.
I started to remember my introduction at my first day of internship. '' I am Kiya Sharma from Austin medical college Gujarat. I completed my MBBS with first class and am joining here for internship''.
Royal Stewart is the most prestigious college and hospital of Rajasthan with highly qualified and skilled doctors.
Than I am off to my way after having breakfast of milk and sandwich. I glance at my watch and it is still 7:45 and I would be there in five minutes. My shift time is 8:00am to 6:30pm.
At reaching there my black eyes were looking for someone.. And two hands were on my eyes from behind. I was releaved and said "MITVA". we hugged each other and went to find din's office after asking a overly friendly blond nurse at reception desk. From our college we two were only ones able to take internship here though there were more 8 interns new to us in our batch.
I knock the door and heard a soft respectful voice"come in". We went in and l said with my most generous, respectful and low audible voice"Good
morning sir I am Kiya Sharma and she is Mitva Jhaveri from st. Austin college of Gujarat new interns here". He saw us kindly and replied "Good morning and welcome to Royal Stewart College and hospital, I am your din Anand Raj Awasthi and now you can go to room 15 and join your fellow batch mates"with a smile. We nod respectfully and went in room 15.
Room 15 was a small room with 10 desked chairs and one table and soft board in front. We occupied first two desks and I glanced around. There were all eight batch mates highly in conversation with each other. Though me and mitva were discussing about daily routine and chitchat. Suddenly, there was silence when everyone one noticed Mr. Awasthi and a fellow doctor in his mid 30s entering the class.
Mr. Awasthi started to talk and said"Good morning doctors I am your din Mr. Anand Raj Awasthi and he is Mr. Kabir Malhotra. Your professor for a year and one of the most prestigious doctor of our college". After this he went out leaving Dr. Kabir with us. "Hello doctors l am Dr. Kabir and from today I am going to assign you your duties. May l have your names please". A boy from there started... "I am Dr. Raj Josh." ....."I am Dr. Rupal Mehta." a girl said... "I am Dr. Mitva Jhaveri"..my friend said "I am Dr. Kiya Sharma". I said with respect and so on.... At last Dr. Kabir started to distribute files and duties.
My duty was in room 72 with a patient of viral fever and cold.And after that some rounds of general ward. At lunch time I sat with mitva and talk about the day. We made three friends named Raj,Rupal and Mahir. At 6:30 we all went to our class and reported our day to our proffeser Dr. Kabir. Dr. Awasthi came and announced a speech... "Good evening doctors I hope today's day was fine. Now I am going to announce something. As you know RS is one of the most prestigious college and hospital Maharaj of Udaipur is coming for a check up after 2 weeks. Dr. Kabir is going to attend him. Now he suggested that after analyzing your performance for 2 weeks, the best doctor one boy and other girl would be selected to assist him. It would be a great opportunity ".At that all became excited and started to chatter. At last Dr. Kabir said we may leave and we went out of the class. After saying goodbye to mitva and my new friends I went out in the parking lot to my activa jupiter and ride home to my flat.
I opened the door of my flat and put my things at their place. Called to my daddy and mommy and my overly joyed big joint family of uncle aunt and grandparents about my day. After that I did my daily routine and went to bed.

           So much better for the first day!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

           Hey guys!! Welcome to my first story. Hope you will enjoy!! Vote and comment lovies💕💕💞💞

   Thank you!!