CHAPTER 11:THE SUMMARY

I was on my bed thinking of my date. Okayyyy my accidental date... Which helped me to get out my information of his medical case and written in my file. I was remembering my time while referring the file.
               "So let's play the game no secrets. It's simple dare game in it you have to be very truthful about opponents questions." I said with a smile. "Okay. My turn first."

V- What is your favorite song?
K- I have many favorites but 'Thousand years". From Christian perry and twilight is one.
K- What will you do if you are alone in the house?
V- Ha.. Ha... Ha.. Sleeping peaceful a rare thing I can do.
V- What you hate the most?
K- Rudeness
K- Whom are you very very close that you can't hide anything from them?
       He was very thoughtful and paused for a moment.
V-um.. Er.. My father
V- Who is your best friend?
K- I have many best friends but my two bestest friends are MITVA and MEDHA.
K- you said you are close with your father but I thought mothers are closer to their child. Why father?
V- it's not a question but though as you asked.. My mothers I have three and all are alive as my father is king. My mothers are dress designer, models and interior designer. They are frequently flying overseas for their business and as I am very beloved to my father he never allows me to travel with them alone but my both little brothers do. So my father always keeps me with him every where with him. Even I travel with my father from when I was born. So my father.

Conclusion 1:He is beloved to his father and both are very important to each other.

V- Tell me about your family.
   I was taken off guard by him.
K- I live in joint family. My grandmother and grandfather have 3 children. My big uncle,then aunt and my father is youngest. My uncle has my eldest cousin named shairil he is six years older than me, my aunt has my little brother rushill he is 4 years smaller than me. And my dad has me and my brother mahir who is 4 years smaller than me.
K- Do you have a medical history apart from these?
V- Hmm.... When I was 4 I had a typhoid and I have allergies to unbranded food items, alcohol or beverages, cheap shirts or clothing materials give me rashes and especially perfumes which are not signature burn my skin. And occasionally twice I had fever till today.

      Oh my God!!!! So royal and sensitive.

Conclusion 2:
He is sensitive towards touch and smell. No cheap food, clothes, perfumes especially and allergic to peach smell.

V- Did you have a any boyfriend? Or had? Or dated someone?
K-Hey... That is personal.. But okayyyy.. No I don't have boyfriend never had and told you this is my first date.
K-Do you have any relationship with anyone?
V- So that's not personal right? (note the sarcasm) any way no I only tried to have relationship with my old best friend Lisa. We make out frequently but eventually it was not good experience so we broke up and now she is my PA and a friend. Other than that I don't tolerate any one to  touch me especially on my chest. It's really personal and she never did that. Also I feel uncomfortable when girls came very near to me when  I have less than 2 layer of clothes.

Conclusion 3:
He is not comfortable when ladies are so close and strictly he don't allow any one to touch him.

V-Are you virgin or do you have crush on anyone?
K- Whohaa.. It's really personal and yup I am virgin and yes I have Celebrity crush and nothing more.
I frowned and pouted.
V- I am really very sorry.
K- it's okay. And now young man do you have any effect or ill effect of medicines?
V- Doctorly question. I only take aspirin, advil and combiflame or metacine till today and some more during typhoid so I don't know apart from that because I was so small and this were fine.

Conclusion 4:
He never took medecines of high dose especially so I can't take chances. As he is so sensitive and even it can cause side effects on him.

K- How do you feel after hectic days like headache, your behavior like irritation or something?
V-(He said with a cute pout) Hey.. It was my turn. And yeah I feel so angry, sometimes times frustrated tired and irritated also. Now what do you like as a gift?

Conclusion 5:
The reason Maharaj think he is in stress because he is hyperactive during work and don't eat much calming things like dark chocolate and after that lack of energetic food make him tired, frustrated and irritated. Due to this he becomes angry.

K- I don't like expensive gifts but simple flowers, charm bracelets and cute secret lock books, dream catcher etc.
AND what do you __----

    He cut me off mid sentence and said
V- Now enough of talk my lady will you dance with me on your favorite song thousand years please?

      And that is how our date ended dancing happily in his arms.

         Flash back over

Now I am on my bed thinking about warmth of his embrace putting aside my conclusion file drifting to sleep.....

Author's note:
Hii dears hope you forgave me for short date and here is summary of the date.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS THOUGH I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT EARLIER✨🌌🌠🎆🎇🎉🎁🎀
This chapter is all for thanking my friends and readers especially @beautymitva for supporting me to write.
Thank you so much 💕❤💖❤♥♥♥💗💓💋🎶💞💕