CHAPTER 24:THE EVIL GAME BEGINS!!

UNKNOWN POV
Today is the day of my life that I dreaded! Today officially Vijay will ask that bitch to marry him. The hall is filled with all the royals, nobles and important people like business tycoons. The actual shit is that the time is fucking 7:30 in the morning! At exactly 8:00 am it will be announced. All are excited. But the surprise is with me! Voila I am the boss! Okay jokes apart I am the master mind but I am not going to come in the picture! Incase for backup. I saw towards Lisa and she smirked. That girl knows how to execute the plan. And there comes the bitch in all his glory!!!

 And there comes the bitch in all his glory!!!

KIYA'S POV

I descend the stairs and greeted all the persons present there. I sat with Maharaj in a chair. I was searching for my beloved person. Ah bitches! You know my lion king. I am sure he is up for some surprise. And there in the bitch troll Lisa in the spot light. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen!" she chirped. And suddenly the chairs in which we were bound automatically trapped us with leather and iron clads. There were panic gasps and murmurs. "Shut the fuck up!" Lisa screeched. Silence was immediate. "You know I hate this bitch Kiya there. And UVRAJ he is so in love with her. So which can't be mine can't be of anyone else. So last night Uvraj was betrayed and kidnapped!" Gasps. Roars. Panic settled inside me. "Lisa it is not time for fun." Maharaj growled menacingly. "Fun! Fun! Do you think I am kidding here? No it is work of that pretty little your favorite bitch!" And after that she show us the picture of Uvraj in his suit shirt and tie bonded to the chair, sealed mouth and gun on his forehead.

 "Fun! Fun! Do you think I am kidding here? No it is work of that pretty little your favorite bitch!" And after that she show us the picture of Uvraj in his suit shirt and tie bonded to the chair, sealed mouth and gun on his forehead

All of us gasped. "Uvraj can fight an army alone it is impossible." Maharaj said. "But can he when he is betrayed and drugged?" she laughed bitterly. Than it sinked in mind he was betrayed, pained and drugged. Lone tear escaped my eye. "You bitch you did this to my son!" Maharaj growled.
"Well I was going to kill him but in drugged and unconscious state also he was saying" Daddy Wil kill you, My brothers will torchure you... And blah.. Blah... "but the thing which got my attention was when he said" Kiya will find me! She will not let anything happen to me! "And that was it. So I thought anyway he is going to die! So let us play a game. Kiya my dear bitch will play it alone! There are three steps to the game."
The rush of adrenaline course through me. Anything for my lion king. He trusted me and I will fulfill his trust. I can't see him in pain. I was only freed and Lisa throwed pair of jeans and T shirt at me saying wear it bitch. After that she explained the game.
"First step: Treasure hunt.
So your treasure is your lion king. And you have to find where he is!
Second step:Eligibility test.
After finding the place you have to fight me and answer the questions asked by my friend obviously if you defeat me that is impossible.
Third step:Pain and cure.
You will see UVRAJ in pain and you have to choose between UVRAJ and your self to be his cure. So I am in win win situation. Either he or you will die! "she smirked." You will harm UVRAJ over my dead body. "I gritted." Sure"she replied uninterestingly.

"SO LET THE EVIL GAME BEGIN!!"