CHAPTER 2 :A MEETING

It's Saturday morning and I'm on the way to RS. Nearly two weeks are done and Monday the VIP Maharaj Devpratap Singh is going to visit. Today is the day at which assistant are to be announced. Frankly l want that job to make higher contacts and display the skills. I approach the hospital as early as ever greeting the receptionist and nurse made my way to the class.
As ever class was chit-chating of possibilities for assistants. Dr. Kabir entered and assigned our duties (routine). As day after day our work load becomes more and more. At lunch we discussed and talked about various topics. At 6:30pm every one was death exhausted though excited for announcement.
Dr. Awasthi entered and finally announced "The assistants are Dr. Raj and Dr. Kiya". There was huge round of applause... Eh is that me..??.. The unknown sensation of butterflies flying in my belly lurches me... Yeah that's me... I stood up and smiled. Dr. Kabir taught us about formalities to keep in mind about respect and greeting (WELCOME - NAMASTE) and all that. Finally we were allowed to leave. Saying goodbye to everyone I reached my house.
I call my family as usual and done with my dinner off to bed dreaming...
Sunday is much like same doing household chores,shopping for week, cleaning up the house and frankly mostly just sleeping....

MEETING MAHARAJ❤
Monday morning of June I like the most. I woke up early and completed my routine fast. I was dressed in a bold black pencil skirt just above my knees and sweet white shirt with doctor coat. I tried to brush my brownish black hair and applied some makeup. When I got there hospital was spotless clean.
Dr. Kabir assigned us with Maharaj's report. He has minor paralytic attack on his legs but he was not enthusiastic to be cure. Our work was to simply motivate him. Sharp at 4:00 he arrived but as Raj wanted to attend him first so I was to complete my duty. After nearly half hour when l went there were irritated voices of Maharaj and pleading voice of Raj. Dr. Kabir was intended to go badly but Awasthi sir gave me sign to attend him.
As I opened the door there he was in wheelchair in tidy black three piece suit and handsome tie golden watch and shiny black leather shoes with stylish golden buckles on it. He has worn an irritated frown on his handsome face. Seeing the atmosphere I kneel down on my knees beside him and pleaded to calm down. Seeing me Raj bowed respectfully and left. After that I introduced myself.
"Pleasant morning sir. I am Dr. Kiya Sharma assistant to Dr. Kabir attending your case. I apologize of unpleasant behavior of my colleague Dr. Raj". "Unpleasant.... He was damened accusing me for lacking enthusiasm to cure and fucking interfering in my personal life..." he said with a soft, respectful, ringing tone maintaining his dignity to lady.
I cursed Raj mentally for the mess he created. "sorry sir can I talk to you about general things and not about anyone's personal life... If you don't mind sir?" I asked with dazzling smile still on my knees beside his wheelchair. "of course" he replied with an answering grin. We talked about General symptoms and about pain and his daily schedule. One by one I was trying to add humor in our conversation successfully. At completion Of nearly two hours I drove his wheelchair out with him laughing heartily.
"If for not this cute girl you were going to be fired Awasthi". He said with less humor. He offered me for lift to home without being worried about my jupiter. I was obliging but Dr. Awasthi stare at me with DO-AS-YOU-ARE-TOLD stare and I agreed.
I am not a car person but I can tell that it was black Mercedes with luxury the topmost model. As l was marveling the scene Maharaj told "Pretty girl I liked your sense of humor and behavior, I enjoyed this session thorough can you do me a favor??... Can you spend your one hour every week on Sunday for my beloved son..??He has no color in his life. He is mad after work. And then some times I notice him in stress. Can you help me to add some color in Uvraj's life? To free him from stress as a therapist..? Charge as u wish."I was dumb found by this offer and took it as a CHALLENGE. And replied enthusiasticly" Happy to help sire"
The Mercedes dropped me outside my house and I found my jupiter and it's key and went to my room.
I don't bother to eat or do anything just get to bed and drifted to sleep thinking... "WHAT THIS UVRAJ THING WILL LIKE..."

❤💓THIS WAS MY FIRST MEETING WITH MAHARAJ... WHICH WENT WELL.... 💞💓💕