CHAPTER 8: THE HAPPINESS

Kiya's POV

Sunday mornings are the best times for me. But today I have to hurry more. I have a session with UVRAJ at 2:00pm and God knows where. Wait a minute.... His driver will pick me up.... Did he know where I live? Of course he is the UVRAJ vijaypratap the one and only one.
Apart from that today is the second oh no third meeting...... Nice so hurry up dear Kiya. He is very punctual.
I am ready at 1:45pm after doing my every work. Now I am ready For his driver to come. Exactly at 2:00 sharp I saw a black Mercedes coming. It stopped near me and Raju came out. "Good afternoon Doc." "Good afternoon Raju. So where are we going??" "Surprise...!!!" He said with amusement twinkling in his eyes and big grin. Oh wow.... Great... "Let's go." I said mirroring his grin.
The ride was of 15 minutes around or I didn't know if it was due to speed of the car but I can't see anything properly outside because glasses were so tinted black.
I stepped out in front of the large mansion or mini palace. It was white and glass with swimming pool and garden. I loved it mostly because it had lots of trees there. It looked very modern. I followed Raju inside and was awestruck to its splendids. There was huge silver elevator in which I stepped and Raju pressed 4 button. I realized it was 4 storeyed and I was going on the topmost floor. Elevator pinged open and there I saw him.
He was sitting on the chair of the loan in white shirt and baby blue stripped jeans and folded hands on his chest. Then I noticed that there was small but enough big pool for 5 people beside loan and a kitchen and a small round dinner table on left and big king sized bed on right with two closets and one huge bathroom. All white!!!
"Enough of gawking?" He asked with a smile. "Rude!!!" I said with a frown. On that his smirk became even more. "There are no walls on these floor?" He chuckled and said "This is my bed room but if you insist.." he pressed a button on a remote and there came glass walls for all above and parted bed, kitchen, loan, and swimming area. I gawk with open mouth. I said busy with collecting my jaw from the floor, "The area which can be a very high tech apartment you called it your bedroom?!!!" He was clearly amused. "okayyyy take this walls away please." And with another click walls were gone.
" By the way you are jeans person right."he said seeing my white t-shirt and black jeans." Yup. Same pinch. "I said with a grin and he chuckled." So what is today's plan? "He asked." Anything you want baby. "I said with a stupid grin. He raised his perfect right eyebrow and put his hand on his chin and chuckled with pure amusement and delight." Why people say that you are very serious and cold hearted and professional and blah blah. "" Well I can't be like this in my business and apart from that I am very private person. And you know people are there to always talk about you. By the way they also tell you that you should not be lying or hiding anything from your doctor. "He said leaning over me. He was so close.
" So don't try to get intimate me I have handled many like you and apart from that I have plans we can do a thing you like and than in evening I want to go to shopping of groceries and weekly needs for my home." "I said going even closer to him." So. I. Will. Be. Living. In. Early. Evening. "He immediately stepped back and said with a frown" I am sorry, I was planning a game but touching of anybody apart from my parents or evenm getting this close to anybody is hard limit and uncomfortable for me. "
"Now that is what information and okay I will keep it in my mind and maintain my distance." "Thank you." He said visibly relaxed.
"You draw?" I asked seeing colors and canvas there. "No it is my childhood gift. I used to draw but not now." "It is 3:15pm in noon and I am allergic to sun also I draw. So let's draw." "What do you want to draw?" "Nothing specific just deep your brush in every color and spray it on your canvas and let it mix with other colors and hallucinate about shapes each stroke create. I am sure by turns we can make a nice mess."
We started taking colors grinning ear to ear. He chosed red bright and I chosed baby blue. With each stroke of different colors they mix some where and make another beautiful color or just we hallucinate about different possibilities and shape randomly made.
We laughed our heart out and enjoyed every stroke. Thanks to paint aprons that my and also his clothes were still intact. At 6:00pm when there was no single white space on canvas and after three layers of colors were dripping we decided that it is completed. It was looking beautiful and we signed the painting and washed ourselves. Doing the painting he had taken many pictures and videos of me and him giggling and laughing, messing around and having fun.
Atlast he asked "What is the name of our painting?" "Happiness" "THE Happiness". He repeated with grin. "It's 6:18 now I need to go shopping". I said reminding myself. "I will take you to shopping and then drop you home." "Thanks". I said.
We went in his garage and he chosed an AudiR8 to drive. In the car he started his Playlist and a sweet melody started. "What is this? It's so sweet." I asked. "It is called royal greetings. It is used to welcome royal guests." wow.
He took me to super market and I started collecting my things where he accompanied behind me pushing trolley. Suddenly I realized every eyes were on me. Then I sighed understanding that people were gawking at him for three things 1-good looks 2-UVRAJ himself 3-Pushing my trolley. And as ever he was ignoring so I did the same.
"What was the last time you gone shopping?" I asked. "Last Sunday." "And what did you buy?" "An airport and 2 private jets". "what😑!!!! My eyes were out of their sockets." "I. Am. Not. Joking 😂😂." He said grinning, chuckling and laughing like a fool. "Fine!!! Typical royal show of!" He grinned and grinned.
I took a dairy milk silk and threw towards him and he caught it. "Your new favorite chocolate." I said making a cute face. I was rewarded by lopsided grin.
After paying in the car still he was playing royal tunes on my request and he was so lost in his thoughts that I was afraid to disturb him. "Kiya earlier today you said that people say I am cold hearted". Suddenly he spoked. "Hmm." I replied "But people who know me say I have no heart." suddenly I noticed we reached my apartment. I wanted to reply him but decided to keep quiet. I nodded and went out of his car. "Do you want to come?" I asked before shutting the door. He shaked his head in a no and I closed the door and waved him bye.

Today was more better except "no heart" thing. But The Happiness our happiness was more worth it. ♥♥❤❤💕💝