CHAPTER 4: UVRAJ VIJAYPRAATAP SINGH(THE LION KING HIMSELF)

Hot rays of sun waking me up from my dreams always.... But today is the Sunday. I woke up and realized it is 9:30 in the morning. I got up lazily and off to my Dr routine. As well as Sunday works... Cleaning and homework I roll my eyes to myself. Then I went to the nearby mall to shopping..
At afternoon I had my lunch and went to nap. Suddenly I opened my eyes... What's the time?.... Holy crap...!!!! It's 3:30 at noon I have my meeting. The hotel is half an hour worth for a drive in a taxi.. I suddenly went to the bathroom.. Had an shower and to my dressing table. I wore silk one piece with flawless white having perfect shape till my knees which is having a bold black belt with a cute bow and at my top is golden broach of butterfly sticked with small diamonds. I wore a decent white lady sanders flat with so many ribbons. A cute bracelet silver watch and elegant fake diamond long earrings. I applied light shades of pink on my cheeks lip gloss, mascara same kajal and I am done. Little delicate pins in my hair and my straight baby cut hairs on my forehead.
I took a taxi to the hotel and step out at the gate. It is highly reputated, elegant looking like a palace.
I entered taking a deep breath and big smile as Darban opened the door with a bow. The time was 5:25pm and I was exactly at time. I smiled at a blonde receptionist at the table and asked, "Hello, I am Dr. Kiya Sharma and I have an appointment with Uvraj vijaypratap".
She smiled warmly and signaled a handsome looking bodyguard with black tuxedo, "She is her Rajendra sir".
He smiled at me warmly and said, "Follow me Doc". I replied with similar smile and followed him. The interiors were very elegant with white, silver shades and golden lights. He called the elevator and pressed 12th floor. "We are going to Uvraj's private office mam". He said with warm smile. When we reach there he said pointing the double doors, "knock it twice Madam". And disappear with a bow.
I took a deep breath and knocked it twice. The firm professional voice came"Come in". I went into the room and swiftly scan it. It was pale white very big and spacious with bright white lights no shade of golden which I liked. There was a table with chairs and the chairs at far end of the room. I walked to the glorious table and with a dazzling smile said, "Good evening sir, I am Dr. Kiya Sharma your new doctor". He downed the huge file from his face and giving lope side smile with a chuckle.
There he is perfectly fitting in white shirt and cream tie black hair handsome face and bright emerland green eyes. I lost in it for a second but denied to realize. He signed to sit on the chair front of the table. I as gracefully as l can took my seat. Then he said, "Pleasant evening Doc. But really I don't need any therapist because I am not mad. I am perfectly blissful and as you are recommendation from my father I you are one of your kind so stop wasting your time and energy on me." Whoa... It feeled like I am therapist to a arrogant, stubborn, angry child not intended to be cooperate though his voice was small, soft and respectful. I laughed with all I have and asked him," Dear sir, who told you that you are mad??? As I never attain mental patients. I am just here to motivate you as told by Maharaj". I said while stifling my laugh. Now he has his full attention on me and said, "Are you smirking at me doctor or laughing then l must tell you that you are more younger and immatured from me for giving me motivation". with a frown. "Who said you that I am going to give you a long boring lectures and motivational speeches mister".
At this words his eyes twinkled with pure amusement and his green become deep green color. "Then what you are going to do". "I am going to be your entertainment and break from your work on Sundays. Like a partner to your Mischief at certain levels if you have some and a good teacher". I said with a great grin. He was a little bit confused than moving his index finger on his jaw line he asked, "Are you sure you are a doctor?" "Yes I am sure recommend by your father.. Maharaj himself". I said with a scowl.
He realized what he said and said, "Sorry I was just bored and tired of listening boring long and same lectures from my all therapist". "ummm.. You said you will do what I like..". "Yes". I said. His eyes glowed with utmost amusement and surprise. "Will you play snakes and ladders with me?" so.. I am dealing with a child now. "Yes of course".
We played 3 games and from which he owned 2. He was so delighted and playfull. On this I concluded he is kidish which is not there anywhere. The time was now 7:00pm. He was very tired of laughing and playing so I said him that I will visit him next Sunday and said goodbye. He asked Rajendra to drop me to my house "Raju will you please drop Doc. to her house?" "sure thing sir". He smiled broadly at Rajendra.
"sir is grinning.... Sir was smiling... Not a lope side cunning one but whole heartedly.... It's a miracle.. Thanks so much Doc. Thank you". He said grinning like a fool himself. "What's so funny Raju. Hope you don't mind me calling that". "It is only for sir but I sincerely do not mind you calling. And other thing is that the sir rarely laughs whole heartedly and only with his brothers so it was a miracle". Oh... So it was his first. After saying goodbye to Raju l went to my apartment and had my dinner.
In bed as usual I thought of my day and now of UVRAJ and his emerland green beautiful, hot and sexy eyes.. 👀And went to sleep.
💝💓💕💞SO TODAY WAS MY FIRST MEETING WITH MR. SEXY EYES.... 👀💝💓💕💞
THE LION KING HIMSELF