CHAPTER 25:THE TREASURE HUNT

KIYA'S POV

"Your first clue is: I am in the place where ocean of knowledge lies. I am in the place where light resides. I am in the place where you can have your pride. But everyone tastes certain prejudice."
" And remember you have twelve hours 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Your time starts now!" I stared at the piece of paper in my hand. I am in the place where ocean of knowledge lies. I am in the place where light resides... Knowledge.... Light... Ocean..... Right ocean of knowledge.." LIBRARY! "I squealed." Impressive bitch! "Lisa commented." Excellent child! "Maharaj encouraged. I sprinted to royal library!

But alas! I forgot! Ocean of knowledge... Books and books everywhere but do not know which one has next clue. I am in the place where you can have your pride but everyone tastes certain prejudice. Pride... Place... Prejudice.... Wait!... Wait!!! "PRIDE AND PREJUDICE" I yelled. I started rummaging all the shelves of library and finally found the copy of the book. And then found the white chit that reds:
I am the place where flowers are born. I am the place where peace is grown. But specifically I am there where leaving scums only with king's favor had created their heaven which can reffered as hell alone.
             Think Kiya think! Flowers are born.....peace is grown...... Flowers... Flowers..... Yeah man! "ROYAL GARDEN". I ran to royal garden chits tight in my hand. But this bloody garden is huge of acres. I know Uvraj is in this palace only but this palace is spread in almost more than 50 acres itself! Leaving scums.... Kings favor.... Heaven... Lisa's hell.....oh yeah... Oh yeah! "THE DOVE CAGE!" I ran to the dove cage and took out the chit.
"I am in the place where the smell of cinnamon and spices lay. I am in the place where crops stay. Find me where there is feeling you experience around Lisa and Ps:it is mutual"

           Place where cinnamon... Spices.... Crops.... "KITCHEN STORE HOUSE!" Yeah.... I immediately ran to the kitchen though I am exhausted running for exactly two hours in this huge palace now. I opened the door and My! The store house is huge containing many fridge, boxes, sacs, veggies etc... Feeling... Seeing... Lisa... Hate... But in kitchen... Spices... I ran to the spices section. Hatred... Burned.. Yes... "CHILLI POWDER!" exactly! I opened the lead of the box containing chilli powder.
Indeed impressive. The last clue is:
The devil is in the place where he created his personal heaven! Darkest of the dark places in this place. Pain, fear, terror are the words to describe it. Now he is tasting his own medicine by bonded and trapped in his own pleasure place known as hell. "

This does not make any sense... I close my eyes... Darkest of the dark places in this palace.... Pain.... Fear... Terror... Hell..
Flashback
" Uvraj so truth or dare? "I asked." Today I am lazy to do anything... So... Truth. "" So tell me most darkest and fearful place of this palace? "" Kiya!! Okay fine! Your puppy dog eyes can make me do anything! The darkest place of the palace is the dugones or jails of ancient time. Now it is of no use. But let me tell you a secret. On the east of the place there is a huge torture chamber can be described as PFT pain, fear and terror. The hell which is my own personal heaven. "
Flashback end

        Got it!" TORTURE CHAMBER! "my poor lion king is in so much pain. Exhausted though I forced my legs to move. They were numb and in auto mode. Deep down underground cells beneath the palace were so dark and creepy. Only rare lanterns for the directions were available. I reached at the chamber and pushed its rusty, dusty and old door open. It opened with creepy screeching sound.
"UVRAJ" I screamed. And suddenly I experiences searing pain at back of my head and I saw black dots finally hugging darkness with only one thought "Oh my lion king I will definitely save you!"
UNKNOWN POV
"This is clearly not fair!" Maharaj roared. Angry murmurs followed. "Who said I fight fair?" Lisa replied smirking. We all were seeing Kiya  playing that game with perfect sound and vision. Because there were drones following her every move. After four hours Now at around 12:00 pm Lisa's men hit her with rod and drugged her. Due to thus she will be unconscious for God knows how much time. I smirked. "You bitch you captured my son in torture chamber! I will kill you myself! If anything happens to my kids than Mark my words you. Are. Dead." Maharaj threatens and Lisa simply smirked.
"TIK. TOK. TIK. TOK. RUNS THE CLOCK." 4 TO GO!!!