CHAPTER 22:FINALLY!!

KIYA'S POV

          Saturday is the day of the week I like the most. Saturday Saturday karti randiye kudi Saturday... This song and perfect day. I am in my car. And guess what?!! I am going to my lion king's office! Hurrah! Yeah britches I know it is not Sunday but though. I missed him! Anyways I like Saturday because tomorrow is Sunday and it is fun day I mean holiday. So I am starting from today...
Aaj fir ek baar dekho aya shanivaar party Karne ke liye madamji hogayi taiyaar...
Sarojini ke nakhre pehenke karti Madam disco VIP me complementary shots bhi dedo isko...
Isko gaadi chahiye lambi music chaihye loud....
Jaati club main jahan pe hota crowd..............
...............
.................
Suck... Suck....
Baby what the f**k.....!

And there I am at my lion's den singing at top of my lungs. As I reach on the reception I noticed that the bitchy Lisa is not there. Then I saw Raju trembling. "Raju what happened!" "Sir... Sir... Is veeerryy... Angry!" I reassure him and went inside his office and well rest is the history!(P. S reffer the previous chapter inside the office) And now I am sitting on the comfortable couch with Raju waiting for him. And there he comes my king in all his glory and smirking!

VIJAY'S POV

I saw her sitting on waiting couch and grinning. Oh God! How can I resist this beauty? "Were you missing me Kiya?" I asked teasing her. Her eyes became as wide as saucers. "No.. Never just that I was saying you tomorrow I am going to ahemdabad so instead of it today is your sessions Mr. Singh Chauhan." What!... I mean why? "I was in shock." Because tomorrow is the day Mr. Sharma became father before 24 years. "she said dramatically. Now daddy and moms were also around us." But Mr. Sharma became father so why are you going!? "I asked confused. My dad chuckled and Sameer smirked." Oh God! Lion king Mr. Sharma is my dad remember me Kiya Sharma? And tomorrow is my birthday! Yayy Dumbo! "" Okay... What! "I exclaimed." Wasn't your birthday at 14 July? "I asked." Oh my Aryabhata, Euclid, Einstein did you just add 7 and 7 from 7/7(July)! Seriously! "she asked laughing and God she looked cute. Oh God! I wanted to ask her to be my girl friend on her birthday! Shit! Now everyone was gone except me and her." So um I want to give you surprise! So can you please come with me to palace? "I asked nervously. Sure she replied. We went to the palace and she went to spend some time with my dad as usual. Because I said I will give her at right time.

AT 11:00 PM

I am tadbit nervous. I am wearing my black Armani three piece suit with white shirt and black bow.

I have done all the arrangements

I have done all the arrangements. Two maids will bring her blindfolded. I gave her pretty gown I chose myself peach or pink I don't know the shit colors that girls like and know. For me all are same. Final time correction 100th final time I am checking my surroundings!

AT 11:30 pm

At last she came in all her glory looking like a goddess in her gown and blindfold

I take her in my arms. She took in deep breath taking my cologen in and feeling me. "Uvraj" she wishpered softly in my ears. That sound directly travels to my groin. "Hmm.." I wishpered taking her vanilla and lavender scent in. "My blindfold." she wishpered. Oh yeah. I turn her towards the front. And removed her blindfold. She gasped. My garden was blossomed with newly seasoned flowers and fountains. There was small virtual lake beside. Soft grass and at corner there was marbled dance floor and a beautiful table for two decorated with flowers and ribbons opposite it. "It is so beautiful!" she smiled excitedly.
"Come my lady." I gesture her to the table. I placed strawberry ice cream. As she likes as midnight treat. I know about her sweet tooth. We started chatting. At last I said "Come on let's dance!"
We dance at Thinking out loud by E. D sheeren. After it was over as planned soft music was being played on violin as planned. I got on my knee and she stands there shocked.

"Kiya as you know I am not good at giving these speech but I would like to tell you that the day I saw you in my office I felt like you are for me only me. I was not able to think anything else except you. Your brown beautiful eyes mesmerize me to the core. I want to hold you forever! Take care of you. And cherish you with my heart. Will you be my girlfriend? Please..... "

And I wait for the answer with my heart galloping like horse at 100mile per hour...

KIYA'S POV

" Please..." he said. I was shocked. I cannot understand and then I saw the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my life....

A beautiful diamond ring in green box

A beautiful diamond ring in green box. Tears gather in my eyes... "Oh my God... Oh my God.... Yes!.... Yes!... Yes!.. Vijay!" I said he jerked up with shock. As he didn't expected me to say yes. "Really!?" he asked his eyes twinkling and shining! "Yes.. Yes... Yes.... Thousand times Yes..!" I said. He gently put the ring on my finger And pick me up and twirl me. I squealed. And suddenly there were thousands of fire crackers exploded in the sky like celebrations. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!" oh my God! "Thank you! It's my best birthday ever!"
He chuckled musically!

FINALLY!! HE CALLED ME HIS LOVE!

UNKNOWN PERSON 'S POV

I saw them laughing and enjoying happily." It should be me not her on that place." Lisa screeched. "Shut up!" you dumb girl. "I retorted" How many chances you get till your childhood to now huh!? And that bitch of yesterday stole his heart. I bet she is gold digger and you know what? You tried to seduce him, you did sex with him, you even lived with him but you can't do what she did in moments. In one month she became centre of his universe. He forget every one and also me! So you now better do as I say! Understand? "I roared. And heard meek okay.
            That bitch will now know this is rajputana and there is no place of weakling like her! I will destroy her! I will make her regret her existence. I will make him under my control again like before. And as concerned to Lisa I don't care to share him with her. As she is also under my control! She will be his trophy wife and toy! And like before I will rule forever like a queen. I smirked at them for their little happy bubble.

BECAUSE I LIKE CONTROL!
AND THE POWER TO RULE IS MINE ONLY MINE!!
I WILL CONTROL THE DEVIL AND RULE THE KINGDOM OF HELL AND DEVIL:THE LION KING HIMSELF!!!