CHAPTER 27:PAIN AND CURE

KIYA'S POV

LISA pushed me inside the glass cubicle where Uvraj was there. "So bitch! Current is flowing in that chair and with flowing current you have to free your love from that Chair. Otherwise he can die. And you also due to the contact." And with that while pressing red buttons she sprinted out of the door. I know she is running but I can't do anything! AHHH.... KI... YAA... AHHH...... and off I went to my baby... Aahhh... I screamed and jolted when I experienced current. But with my body numb I freed and pulled UVRAJ out of the chair. I fall back on the floor and Uvraj fell on me. I hugged him tightly and began to feel him. Inhaling his cinnamon and vanilla cent deep. Gripping his silk white shirt hight in fist. Crying my heart out. He saw up in my eyes taking his face out from crook of my neck inhaling deeply. Our foreheads were joined and our nose were touching each other.
            He smashed his lips on me. They were gentle yet firm on mine. Slow sweet kiss in which our lips were moving in sync with each other. Our bodies were molding in each other perfectly. Gently liking my lower lip by his tongue he asked for entrance. I immediately opened my mouth wide and his tongue started to explore each and every part of my mouth. I gave him full dominance. After moments we fell apart in need of oxygen. Smiling at each other we started to go at the hall where everyone was there.
MEANWHILE
Rajendra and his security team has captured Lisa. Gates to the exit af palace all were closed. Hall was closed. Only UVRAJ and kiya's appearance was awaited. And Ranveer and his father was been aid. Maharaj forgave ranveer realizing the situation. But the most awaited moment was the name of unknown person who helped Lisa.
VIJAY'S POV

I lifted my little one in my arms. My baby was so exhausted and weak. And than I reached the hall. The throne room. All bowed down. I placed Kiya on ground. Shower of praises and greetings were done. My father pulled me and Kiya in tight hug. "My baby boy, little girl I am so sorry. I can't protect you." "It is okay daddy. We are fine." "Yup we are fine." we both answered. "From now you will also call me daddy okay?" he asked to Kiya. She nodded smiling. He the sat on his throne and asked "Lisa who was that?" in deathly calm and menacing voice. "Maharani Ratna devi!" she answered. Loud gasp and murmered were heard. "Mother!" I saw in her direction and was shaken. Kiya holded me in the tight grip. "I should have known that! You can never change. The greedy Ness for dominance and rule made you do this to your own son! Which kind of mother are you? You are failure in name of mother!" Daddy growled. "I am not failure! I had not wished to harm my baby. Yes I intended to rule and Lisa was just a pawn so that I can rule. If Vijay would marry Lisa than I would have ruled. But this Kiya is a bitch. She always fights for rights and she will not let anyone rule! She also now controls my baby which was only mine till now. Yes I am greedy but not a failure as a mother. I never intended to heart UVRAJ! It was Lisa who gave him bruises and electric shocks! "she yelled." Take her to jail! "daddy roared." Wait! "Kiya said." I know she is guilty but what she did can't be reversed and I forgive her. Also if Maharani got in jail rajputana's reputation would be reduced. I request UVRAJ to punish her. "I saw in my little one's eye. She was pure angel and than daddy also agreed." I take all rights from Maharani Ratna devi to do motherly duties and get involved in her only son's marriage which was her dream! " I ordered sternly." No you can't do this to me Uvraj please.... Baby.... I am your mother.... Please!" she got dragged by a female place gaurd.
            Now I want to give my little angel most awaited gift. I bend down on my knee and took out a beautiful boque of flowers.." Kiya you are my light to the dark. You are my reason to live. You are my everything. I love you. I want to take your care and cherish you for lifetime. I today in presence of my dad and family and also your parents.. Yeah they are here... Surprise... (everyone laughed and I chuckled) ask you this..... Will you marry me? " And after pregnant silence I heard a series of" Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes.... "I gave her bouquet and kissed her forehead.
            " Brother please kiss bhabhi passionately like you kissed her in torture chamber. It was hot! So... Once more! "Sameer and vihaan said." What! Was it live!? "I asked." Yes bhai whole game was live! "And then cheers of once more.. Once more started. I saw my baby beautifully flushed red!" SHUT UP ASSHOLES! " I roared. I wishpered in kiya's ears:

" YOU ARE CURE TO MY EVERY PAIN LITTLE GIRL! MY BABY! "