TWO

"Be a girl with a mind,

a woman with an attitude

and a lady with class"

Hearing the loud blaring of the alarm clock is not something she missed, at all

Hearing the loud blaring of the alarm clock is not something she missed, at all. Groaning she sat up in her bed, groggily looking around before rolling her eyes as she remembered she still had to pack.

"Wake – oh good your already up, get ready" her mom barged in, though leaving right after as she realized she was already awake. She groaned for probably not the last time this morning, and got up to take a shower.

After her shower she put on some light jeans, a white t-shirt with a blue and back flannel. And seeing she absolutely hated her natural curly hair, she spent the rest of her time straightening it before she grabbed her bag and her mom drove her to school.

"Did you eat breakfast like I told you?" her mom asked as they pulled into the school parking lot.

"No time, bye" she rushed out the car and headed into the main entrance of the school, she had to go get her schedule, and seeing she was already late, she knew she was going to be introduced in front of the class.

Walking into the main office she noticed another girl with brown curly hair sitting in one of the chairs herself, at least she wasn't the only one.

"New too?" She asked as she sat down next to the girl. "Is it that obvious?" The girl turned to her with a small smile.

"Well, your either A, in trouble, or B late. And guessing by the 'good girl' vibe you got going on, I'm guessing it's C, your new" she smiled making the girl chuckle.

"I'm Allison" she introduced herself. "Quinn" she replied back with a tight lipped smile.
"Where are you from?" Allison asked as Quinn took another interest into her nails. "New York, you?" She told her, and just as she was going to reply, the vice principal walked in.

"Allison argent, and Quinn Parker?" He asked, eyeing the two girls who merely nodded, he handed them both a sheet of paper which included their schedules and locker numbers and combinations.

"Looks like we're the same" Allison chuckled next to her making Quinn look over at Allison's paper.

Realizing their lockers were right next to each other, and that they had the same first period. Actually, they had every period together except algebra.

"I'll walk you to your first class, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you needed it" he told them as they walked out of his office and down the hall.