ONE

"you said i did something bad,

then why does it feel so good?"

Quinn hadn't been more uncomfortable in her life

Quinn hadn't been more uncomfortable in her life. she was on the last chair in the hospital with stiles' legs spread across her as he snored. her head was against the wall in an awful position,but being the nice person she was,she let him sleep. even if she had to go to the bathroom.

"they've been here all night?" she heard making her look up to see scott's mom and lydia's dad watching stiles mumble in his sleep.

"they've been here all weekend" she replied, glancing at Quinn.

"you're dirty" he mumbled as a nurse came by to pick up a trash can, and it took all of quinn's will power not to smack him but he woke up anyways.

sitting in an upright position,getting tangled with the balloon, Quinn kicked his feet off her lap and stood up, bones cracking as she'd been sitting

"what time is it?" he asked rubbing his eyes. "uh, six" she replied looking at a clock and he nodded.

"i'm going to the vending machine, do you want anything?" he asked standing up.

"no i'm good" she answered sitting back down and he left.

she wondered if Lydia was still sleeping, but seeing her dad was out of the room she assumed she was showering or getting dressed. she was snapped out of her trance when she heard an ear piercing scream from Lydia's room.

"Lydia?!" stiles came running as Quinn jumped on her feet as well to see what was going on.

"what the hell was that?" Melissa asked as the four of them rushed into her room. stiles ran past everyone and into the bathroom, but there was no Lydia.

Melissa turned off the water as they all looked around the room like she was going to pop out of the sink or something. when Quinn heard stiles go quiet, she followed to wear he was looking. the window was open.

that meant Lydia- a naked Lydia was running around the woods, scared of something. and now they had to find her.

〰️

"naked? as in nude?" stiles dad asked.

"no naked as in, in a snowsuit" Quinn rolled her eyes.

"i'm pretty sure they mean the same thing but yes,as far as we know she left here clothing-optional" Melissa ignored Quinn. "all right, you checked the whole hospital right?" he asked. "every last corner"

"nothing suspicious?" he asked.

"nothing. she just took off" she replied.

"all right, let's get an apb out on a 16 year old red-head" he told the officer. "strawberry blonde" Quinn mumbled.