ELEVEN

"just close your eyes and enjoy the

roller coaster that is life"

"so, you do hate scott?" quinn asked as the two of them walked through the crowd of the end of the lacrosse game, well tried to anyways

"i don't hate him, i just, i don't know-"

"let me guess? it's complicated, we both know complicated is overrated" Quinn rolled her eyes at the word.

Allison tried to reply, until she bumped into scott. and quinn mentally scolded both of them for making this overly awkward for her already.

"state! state!" a guy on the team continuously chanted in their face to the point where quinn had to physically shove him to keep walking.

"uh, you were pretty awesome out there" alison said after a while of them just staring at each other. "thanks you to" scott replied and Quinn slapped a hand to her forehead.

"i mean, that's not what i meant" he fumbled with his words.

"no, no, i um did some pretty awesome cheering,you can thank me" Allison said.

"you did?" scott started to smile.

"totally i went from go team to defense defense without a breath, i brought my A game" alison smiled again.

"excuse you, someone say i was awesome to jeez" quinn scoffed. "you were awesome, Quinn" scott sent her a smile. "thank you" she held her head up.

the guy who still continued to chant state came back, and quinn started walking, not far in front of alison and her dad.

"so, they're going to state huh?" her dad asked once the two of them got into the car.

"yeah" alison gave a tight lipped smile and shook her head yes, looking out the window.

"i'm personally surprised, we've been sucking lately but i think it's good to boost their egos a little bit" quinn piped up from the backseat, leaning forward some.

"so, you think your aunt and dad are keeping something from you?" quinn asked as they waited for lydia to meet them.

"i know they are, i heard them talking last night, and i found some sort of arrow, i don't know" alison shook her head as she didn't completely understand it yet.

"quit doubting yourself, go with your gut feeling, trust me i'll always be on your side, unless you talk about soccer, then I probably won't be" quinn told her and she gave her a thankful smile when lydia finally arrived.

"aren't you two looking good as always" lydia walked up to them. "let's go" alison started walking towards the woods. Alison has gotten lydia to agree by telling her they were going shopping. they weren't.

"alison, when you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five mile hike in the woods is not what i was expecting" Lydia huffed.

"before i forget, I wanted to ask you if your okay with something, Jackson asked me to the winter formal" Alison informed making quinn almost stop in her tracks, Alison didn't tell Quinn about this.

"did he?" Lydia asked out of breath.

"yeah, just as friends but i just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first" by the small smile on alison's lips, and the scolding look on lydia, Quinn didn't know where to stand.

"sure, as long as it's just friends" lydia agreed, probably against her will.

"well, yeah, i mean, ha, it's not like i would take him to the coaches office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything" Alison chuckled sarcastically and Quinn had to actually stop for a spilt second before remembering stiles telling her about what happened on the night of the full moon. Alison some how knew.

"uh, about that" Lydia was once in her life, was left speechless.

"what does that do?" Lydia asked as the two of them watched alison screw some kind of arrow onto her bow.

"we're about to find out" she smirked.

"i'm with Lydia, maybe we should just go to the mall" Quinn mumbled looking around the woods.

Alison continued to ignore quinn and shoot the arrow, the girls watched as it whirled threw the air and hit the tree sparking with electricity as it impacted the tree.

"holy shit" Quinn thought out loud.

"what the hell is that?" Lydia asked as the three of them couldn't seem to take their eyes off the tree.

"i don't know" Alison tilted her head, she liked it.

"well i'm out of here" Quinn threw her hands up and walked off, ignoring the protests from Lydia.

"Quinn come to Scott's house i need a ride home" the phone call needed.

Quinn was planning on just studying and listening to music since she hasn't got much done lately and she wasn't doing so hot in french class, yet when alison decided she needed her; her plans were canceled.

she put the keys in the ignition and started driving go Scott's house. hey Scott couldn't give Alison a ride was beyond her knowledge, but here she was in front of the mcCalls house knocking on the door.

"hey, thanks for coming" Alison opened the door and Quinn walked in.

"why can't scott give you a ride?" Quinn asked her eyebrows scrunching when Melissa didn't come out knowing she was off for the night.

"uh, he's not here" she put her head down a bit.

"what do you mean he's it here?" Quinn's blood started to boil.

"my aunt texted me, she said we need to talk" Alison changed the subject.

"do you want a ride still?" Quinn ignored the fact.

"yeah, obviously scott is to pre occupied to talk so, let's go" Alison walked out of the house, Quinn following, even if it was her own car.

Quinn drove her to her house, Alison being suspiciously quiet.

"call me when your done? let me know how it went?" Quinn asked as alison got out of the car.

"it's just my aunt, but sure" she chuckled and walked into her house.

getting home and getting a call from her brother as they talked all night long, their parents being usually not home, yet somehow after talk for two hours, Quinn forgot to mention the werewolf's she had been hanging out with to her brother.