Movement is key

I can't stand it in this hell hole. The constant needles in my arms. The smell of medicine and the faint scent of death, and the missing warmth of Aphmau being by my side. I have to get out. I have to see Aphmau, I have to be with her.

That night I made an escape plan. It will have to take a while though, I've been learning how to walk recently. So in three day from now I'll leave.

But recently, I've been having breakdowns about Aphmau, I scratched nurses and doctors from my fear of Aph not being safe.

Until I heard her voice.

During that time she sent me a voice recorder. That made me calmer lately, but my anxiety caught up to me and I started thinking rash again. What if someone else was, touching her? Breathing on her? Feeling her. I couldn't deal with that thought, I pulled out a picture of me and her and caressed my finger across her face.

"Aaron, you know your special to me."
"Aphmau,"
"Aaron I-I don't know how to put this but, I can't loose you."
"Aphmau, you will never get harmed I promise, if anyone ever touches you, you come to me."
She manages to giggle
"Alright dad."
"That's daddy to you, and that bathing suit, it would look really good off."
"Stop it! Or your sleeping on the couch."

We were in the hot tub in our backyard that night. That was also the week we got done decorating our house. I remember after that conversation she kissed me so passionately, I could feel the lust beating out of my eyes.

Fast forward three days

This was the night I could sneak out, I didn't know how I would get to mystreet but, I can't wait one whole year.

I got up from my bed and slightly limped out of the room wearing nothing but a black sweatshirt and the black joggers Aphmau got me. I slapped on some slides and swung a backpack over my shoulder, my beard that was now growing at an uncontrollable rate due to bed rest, intimidating me when I saw myself in the mirror. I silently limped past the lunch room, snatching a poopsi for Aph. Security guards patrolled the hallways as I successfully sneaked past them and slid out the entrance doors. To my surprise my father was siting in a chair smoking, I sighed in defeat.

"Sneaking out again?"
"Why are you out here?!" I whispered with force
"Jesus Christ Aaron I'm not dumb, you would sneak out eventually, at least not go through the front gate."
"We are literally surrounded by thick forest. The only clear route is through the front gate."
We sat in silence for a moment
"Wanted to see Aphmau."
He already knew my answer
"I remember when you were in high school, how you would sneak out to see her. I also remember that one time your phone rang and you ran out the door so fast. I knew you too had a thing."
Another space for silence
"And now you want to marry her."
"I would let you go but I can't. So just wait until your recover."
I roll my eyes as my father sits up and puts out his cigar, and he leads me back to my room. It's not like the last time where I ran out and threatened to kill someone if they didn't tell me where Aph was.

She is my sanity, I need her.

But he is still out there.