Only a Dream

The nurse forced me to take my medication for over two hours. I finally gave up and swallowed them dry. Not so long after I fell asleep, when I awoke I wasn't in my room, It was like I was floating. There was a tall hedge that was by a house.

I saw myself, I was a teenager, I was climbing a side of a house. It was Aphmau's.

It was three months after both of our first kiss together. From her room the warm light shined from outside her window. As I saw myself climbing, it looked as if I was hesitant to knock on the window. I saw what I was looking at, my teenaged self stared in awe as he saw his biggest crush change into her pajamas, how she gracefully slipped out of her pants, showing her purple Lacey panties. Aphmau then slipped on some silk short-shorts that were a lilac purple with a fringe on the bottom. Then throwing on a cropped halter top. Letting her fluffy wavy raven black hair draped down her shoulders. Back then, she had adorable fluffy bangs.

My teenaged self waited a few minutes after Aphmau got changed. In her room the plush I had given her still sat in her bed, as it was squished between her breast. Aphmau then got up and closed her door as she continued to stare at whatever was playing on her laptop.

I appeared to gain the courage and banged on her window. Getting a response of a quick scream. I slid the window up as I motioned for her to be quiet. I hoped into her purple bedroom feeling the warm air, the smell of her vanilla and daisy scent, and keeping the memory of her getting into her clothes.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered.

"I was bored, I wanted to see you." I grinned.
She did her adorable giggle as the door to her room swung open getting blocked by her closet door that was in the way, I quickly slid to the side of her bed, where I prayed her mother wouldn't come in.

"I heard a scream, is everything alright?" Sylvana asked.

"Yes mom everything is fine." Aphmau sighed

"Remember, I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to catch my flight. You won't be scared right?" Her mother asked.

"Yes mom I'm not a little girl anymore!"

"Alright fine, I swear I heard a scream."

"Mom!"

"Fine! I'll leave you be, love you and don't stay up all night."

Finally her mother closed the door and left. I grabbed the plush from her bed and interpreted what the plush would sound like.
"Woah that was a close one!" My voice managed to get high. She let out one of her breathtaking giggles as I stood up from beside the bed. We stood in silence for a moment, I stared at her and she stared back at me. I leaned in as she did as well. "You know what a French kiss is?" I whispered in a low voice. She shook her head no as I leaned in closer, "Come here and I'll teach you." Are lips finally pressed against each other's, out tongues danced as I held on to her waist, pushing her back onto her bed. Our saliva clashing together for every kiss we made making plenty of noise, as I was surprised her mom didn't rush in again while seeing her daughter straddle "the Diablo".

She broke the kiss as the tent in my pants were bigger than before. Both of our breaths were hot as her eyes were glossed over in lust.
"You have to go." She whispered, I saw the disappointment in her eyes, we both knew we didn't want to leave each other.

"Can I sleep beside your bed at least?" I asked. She's shook her head no. I kissed her forehead, getting one last look at her before exiting out the window.

I ran home and climbed to my bedroom window, jumping inside. On my bed there sat my dad. He stared in disapproval as he stood up.
"Where were you Aaron?" He raised his voice.
"I, I was out." I stuttered.
"Out where?!" He yelled.
He covered his eyes and groaned.
"Aaron I can see the lust in your eyes, you are not fooling anyone, you were out to see that girl again, weren't you."
"And?!" I retorted.
"She is nothing! She's not worth your time Aaron, she could get you in trouble and-"
"She is not nothing! She is something, she made my life brighter. But your just here to make it dark again aren't you?" My voice echoed.

And then I woke up.

It was only a dream.