Halloween

After Zack left, the nurse came in with my meds that made me drowsy. I swallowed them hoping to have another dream about aphmau. And to my surprise I did.

October 26 Friday, 4:33 High school

"Oh come on Aaron! Can you at least wear a subtle costume? I won't make you wear the dinosaur one."

"Melissa I don't want a fucking costume!" I shouted.

"Please?" She pouted.
I groaned in defat.

"Fine."

"Yay!" She squealed and burst through my bedroom door.

"I can't wait until you leave for college."

"Talk to me with that tone and I'll tell dad all about your little girlfriend, literally, she's so tiny! How are you supposed to kiss her, or how did you kiss her?"

"She did this adorable thing were she would stand on her tippy toes." I chuckled "stupid potato." I thought.

"Aw, how sweet." Melissa smiled "okay you see that old white shirt with the buttons laying on your floor?"

"Yeah why?"

"Grab that and it'll be like, you were an CEO and you killed all your clients."

"Ooh, different."

It took about an hour for Melissa to dump blood spots on my wrinkly white shirt and tie a black tie, then I wore black jeans and converse because why not.

"I'm picking up Aphmau." I said.

"Okay, don't get to touchy with her."

"I'll try."

I walked to Aphmau house and I rung the doorbell, no answer, I ring it again, the door swung open showing Aphmau's mom.

"Aphmau isn't home, now shoo!" She yelled.

I walked away slowly and just decided to walk to the dance by myself. When I arrived, the loud obnoxious music blasted the whole room as colorful lights splashed on the walls and twitched frantically, I sat down at one of the tables and pulled out my phone

Shu:

Me: "hey were r u? I thought we were supposed to meet at your house 😛"

She didn't reply, I'm alone again. Maybe the emoji was too much?

An hour has passed and the dance was almost over, I became anxious and sad, maybe since our first kiss together, she didn't wanna talk to me anymore.

"Aaron!" I heard her sweet voice echo. "Aaron, there you are! I've been looking all over for you, Katlyn pulled me out of my house and-"

My face turned red as I saw what she was wearing, a very very short skirt that had a holographic look as well as a holographic crop top that was very cropped. And she tied her hair into pigtails. At the time, she was, how do I put this, developing and my teenager self would go wild at the thought of her undressing herself.

"Aaron? What's wrong?"

"Boobies." I whispered under my breath.

"I uh hey!" She covered herself blushing, I snapped back to reality.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I didn't know I was staring, you have a nice body- I mean no! I mean yes! I uh.." I stuttered. She pulled her hair behind her ear and blushed looking down at my-

"Aaron I think your phone is falling out of your pants." I looked down and that was certainly not my phone. In reflex I covered myself.

"Here let me fix it-" she groped my area making a small stain appear. "Ew, Aaron what do you have in your pockets? Did you spill soda?"
"God damnit! I want it to stop, but at the same time I don't want to!" I internally screamed.