Military School

I remember when my dad forced me too join the military, I was only seventeen, and at the same time, it was the summer before senior year, before I met Aph.

I was forced into that academy, I remember the one day we practiced jumping out of a the airplane. A kid threw up on everyone's shoes, since everything was so crowded. That academy wore everyone out, I realized that it was only the rich unloved children who were there. The forgotten ones.

The assembly the school hosted every year was the Veterans Day assembly. If you attended the military academy during the summer, then you have to wear your uniform and sit in the front row seats during the assembly. I remember the day Aph first saw me in my uniform, she was flustered.

Narrators POV

Aphmau and Katlyn lined up with there class, the two girls chattered and giggled as the class full of teenagers shuffled through the halls. Finally arriving at the gym they lined up and sat down at the bleachers. Katlyn gossiped and Lucinda sat down next to them. Aphmau peered down at all the military boys who sat in the front row, drawing her eyes towards one in particular, Aaron.

"What you starin' at?" Lucinda teased and Aphmau blushed.

"I never thought Aaron being in a uniform would be so.." Aphmau thought as a small noises escaped her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Katlyn asked.

"No-everything's fine I—" the assembly started with the principle asking everyone to rise so the choir kids could sing the star spangled banner. After the song was over and everyone sat down, Aphmau gave up eyeing Aaron and just sat and stared at the band kids.

Aaron started to glance around the room, as Aphmau caught his eye. He awkwardly grinned hoping to catch her attention. But she didn't look back at him.

The assembly was about two hours, and afterwards Aphmau headed towards the bathrooms, standing at the wall that separated the girls and boys restroom. She wanted to skip her last class, so she waited for the fifteen minutes that remained. Suddenly Aaron appeared around the corner, she fixed herself up and smiled.

"Hi, I never knew you went to military academy." She giggled.

"I really had no choice." Aaron grinned but looked down.

"I really like the uniform, you look really good in it." Aphmau blushed and so did Aaron.

"Thanks, do you want me to walk you home?" Aaron stuttered.

"Yes, I would like that." Aphmau pulled her hair out of her face and went to her locker to grab her backpack. Aaron went into the bathroom and changed into his school uniform. The two skipped class and left only fifteen minutes before anyone else did.

When Aphmau went home she couldn't stop thinking about Aaron and his uniform, men in uniform was always a big turn on for Aphmau. But her mother interrupted her with dinner. Aphmau thought about Aaron the whole entire night. They also texted each other back and forth until they became tired. Aphmau and Aaron fell asleep realizing their huge crushes in each other.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm writing two other books write now. I think you guys will like them!