Happy Birthday

I was Lying in a regular bed for the first time, and snow began to fall for the first time. My birthday is in December, and it's my first year spending it away from Aph. My birthday is tomorrow, and I was getting sadder by the hour. Throughout all my attempts to escape, they all failed, and now I should just give up.

My sister walked into the room, stepping onto the soft bear fur rug on the floor. She handed me a medium sized box and smiled.

"It's for you." She walked out glancing at me and smiling once more, why is she smiling so much? I opened the box and it was from Aphmau, which made me excited. I ripped open the packing peanuts and saw a container of oatmeal cookies, Aphmau may not know how to cook, but she can bake really good oatmeal cookies. There were more packing peanuts, I rummaged through them and found a, a red bra, at the bottom. I'll be doing something with this later. There was a note attached to it saying.

"Happy Birthday Aaron, I hope you enjoyed my special surprise." I became flustered, and red. But this is an early birthday gift, so...

I pulled the blanket over my head and unzipped my joggers touching myself through my underwear, giving me flashbacks to high school, when my feelings for her began to build. And all those nights I spent thinking about her. Anyways, I pulled down my boxers and got to it, after about fifteen minutes, my door swung open.

"Masturbation can be a form of therapy." a man chuckled.

"What the hell!" I shouted. Pulling up my shorts and ripping off the blanket.

"Sorry to startle you during your private time," he glanced over at the bra I was holding "Aph sent you that? Well that is a birthday gift isn't it?"

"I feel uncomfortable with you not being well, uncomfortable." I forced a small chuckle "most would be a bit weirded out seeing someone masturbate."

"I'm a therapist." He sighed "I basically know everybody's secrets."

"So your my new therapist?"

"Yeah, after I heard about how you tried to kill your other one due to paranoia."

"Oh, right."

"Who's this Aph girl, she seems familiar."

"She's my, girlfriend, planning to be fiancé after I get out of this hell-hole. That is if she says yes."

"Ah, so your planning on purposing."

"Yeah, she means a lot to me, I love her, a lot."

"Sounds nice, I'm glad someone like you can care for her."

"What?"

"Nothing. We have our first meeting in Wednesday, I'll see you then, happy birthday Aaron."

"Thanks Mr?"

"Zack, you can call me Zack."

Where have I heard that name before?