Chapter 9

(It was 9 when I woke up, and Boy, wasn't I agitated when I saw the time. Cause the guy in the other room is the worst person you could ask for. Sleep till 12, He'll never give you a cup of coffee, never makes his bed and walks around in a state of daze till he baths, which is usually around 3.

"Oh my God! Fish" I exclaimed, and I took my glass to walk when I saw a box covered with brown wrapped paper and a note.

"Sorry, I got a little bit pissed, sadder last night. P.S. Open that box"

"Damn, this guy, wait! Did he actually have the time to do all this, Meh, let's open the box now" I shrugged and gaped

"Pizza, Pasta and.... Orange smoothie? and another box here, Chips and Cheesecake" I exclaimed.

Also, a letter that said "You must be wondering why there's a smoothie, actually eat like this, Start with the cheesecake, then gobble up the pasta, In the meantime, heat the pizza and eat. Finish it off with Smoothie and Chips, The chips have a tinge of cheese, so it goes well with smoothie" said the note.

I tore up the Pizza and marched upstairs to talk to him. I was still angry at him, but he's cute in weird ways, so how could I still hold on to my grudge? But there I saw a show.

That Idiot was sleeping on the couch with one half of the body almost on the floor, and hugging that side, snoring, and singing in sleep "Now in theee morrrninng I sleep alone"

"Face-palm", I went and woke him.up,

"Naksh, get your lazy ass off the couch and sleep sing Viva la Vida on the bed"

"The bed is soft, but I am falling down" was the reply. I laughed and told him, "Naksh, that's not the bed, it's the couch". He fell down with a plonk, to my surprise and amusement, one part of his body is still hugging the couch.

"Arrrsssene Weeennnnger is not the coaaaach noowwww" he slurred.

Right, I'll first eat, pizza and a pasta, with a cheesecake. Heavenly breakfast for a Sunday morning. This douche, Hmm.. I have to manage him. But first I'm hungry. I'll do the rest later..)

Ayushi woke up and realized it was just a dream and that moron would do nothing to make up with the fight. So despite hatred, she wrote a long apology letter.

But to her surprise, there was this box. Wait, this wasn't a dream then And tore up the stairs to see whether that moron is still asleep. There he was, even in a better sight, same couch, same thing, but he was snoring and sleep singing, "Laatttely I beeeeen, I beeeeeen looossing sleeeeeep Dreammmming 'bouuut the thiiiings that weeee cooould beeee" This guy can make a fast song to a slow slurry drunkard protest, Grrrhh.

And I kicked him off the couch and poured a jug of water on his face.

He was still sleepy, and Ayushi decided it would be pointless, it's freezing and she removed the carpet from the floor, he shrieked and woke up. At last, still, he was drowsy, and there was another site to behold, he was standing yet he was sleeping.

"How do you stand and sleep, you should be a sloth"

For which he said," I ddiid thiis allmoost everyday, in buusss" he then yawned which prompted a punch on his arms, "Ow" he winced, and said "I'm sorry, for being an idiot"

"Ya, I know." I smiled. "Where have you been??".

"Juust here and there. I'll sleep now, you eat" He replied vaguely and started snoring again.

Incessant snoring in the house had become a routine now for the past 4 months. You live with a sloth, you 'll learn how to handle it.

I left half the pizza and some cheesecake. He deserved it, to run for these in the middle of the night and left for the airport.

"Where is this girl now?" and saw a note on the back of my note "I am going to my hometown and will be back in a couple of days. Eat the rest. Bbye :)"

Yes, I didn't tell him why I had to leave. I knew he'd be in a state to kill me when I go back. But I took my chance. A note. Yup, I thought a note would work. So did 17 missed calls when I landed.

---------------------------------------------------------

DAY 1 - PARIS

I yawned and walked slowly down the stairs, to see whether Aayushi ate the food. There wasn't any left. " Good, now where is this girl?" I wondered and yelled "Aayushiii, AAYUSHII"

"Where is this girl now?" and saw a note on the back of my note "I am going to my hometown and will be back in a couple of days. Eat the rest. Bbye :)"

"A note!! That's all she had to say? " I was furious. I vowed to never talk to her again, no matter even if she buys me pizza. I took my phone and rang. That woman has some nerve, 17 calls and not once did she respond to. I was done. I will never talk to her again.

Wait now.. Where is that pizza? Let's heat that up and eat. A pizza a day keeps mental hospital away.

"Aahh... Yum. Papelli is Papelli. The crust is so thin. And that cheese, where do they get these" I ate that pizza. "Over?? So soon?? Darnnn"

The phone rang, Aayushi?? "Hello.. Go home, but please do inform yaar. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

I put down the phone and looked at it for two minutes, and I realized that I ruined it.

"Oh come on Naksh. Why would you do that? Call her" My inner voice bellowed, And Immediately, I did "Ayushi I am sorry, for today and last night... Is everything okay back there?"

"Hi, woke up?"

"I did. How are you? And Where are you?"

"Home. Before anything else. I miss you dingbat. And sorry I left without telling you. I was about to last night and we got into the loop. So...."

"No sorry moron. Wait for what.. You are at home now, and I was sleeping all this time ;P "

"Yes, that's right. Also, you have a date tonight. Remember Clara from the coffee shop? She asked me your number I gave it and now you have a date. So please wear something nice."

"Clara?? I don't remember. A date. Pizza, you and I become the best date ever. And come home, we'll go to Papelli. Something nice, Yeah, a jean and a Tee will do"

"Ya, and I don't want to spend rest of my life with you and pizza. For once stop talking about pizza"

"Aayushi, come on yaar. I'll call you Aayush, coz the name Aayushi is so big, like a letter big ;P. P.S don't remove a letter from my name. It'll become gross"

"Ya and Naksh are tooooooo big. I won't call you hereafter, BYE-BYE!!

"Aayushi come on yaar. Was kidding. I'll wear a good dress, remember that pure white polo I bought last month, and a deep blue jean will do."

"Good. One more thing. Pleaseeeee take a bath"

"Crap... I ate before bathing, I'll do take a bath though"

"Okay. I gtg. I will talk to you tonight. Send me a pic and lets skype."

"Yes, I will. Bye, We can facetime. Skype is also good" and I was about to put my phone down.

"Wait. One more thing"

"Yes"

"Don't forget to Miss me. And don't get pizza without me"

"Haha. I'm already missing you now. Papelli is with you and I won't go anywhere else" and I put my phone down

" A second without her is a huge void. Stupid, how can you fight with that gorgeous teddy bear last night?" I took that T-shirt and she came to my mind. Those huge wide eyes, which widened, even more, when I wore that. "Moron, you look better in a polo, wear these more na?", "Meh, that stunning element will be reduced if I wear this every day" Her giggle after that. How can someone look so cute and so beautiful every day?

---------------------------------------------------------