Chapter three: In da club ft Naruto

- Sasuke's POV -
The thumping base of the loud club music caused Sasuke's rum glass to vibrate agains the table top. The stoic ninja eye'd the object in annoyance. Why did music need to make yourself feel better deaf for it to be considered good? Sasuke was concerned for his hearing now.

The boys arrived to Tsuki nightclub at 10pm like the group had planned, but of course the girls were late. Every time they were late. So the boys went ahead and sat at the large booth they had reserved for the night. Being famous hero's really had its perks sometimes.

"God damn those women do this to us every time" Naruto complained loudly.

"Ino has confirmed they are on there way now" Sai states bluntly before pouring lines of vodka shots. One for each ninja.

"Awww man come on I'm already flushed" Shikamaru complained.

"I simply want you to be completely blind by the time Temari shows up." Sai tells Shikamaru. "That will be entertaining" he smiles diss-genuinely as he hands Shikamaru his shot. Sasuke often found Sai to be unsettling.

Shikamaru, annoyed by Sai's comment, downed his shot like a man cheering on the boys to take there's. Not wanting to stand out, Sasuke took his shot as if it were water. Which caused Naruto and Lee to eye him in drunk amazement.

"Dobe" Sasuke mutters, taking a swig of his rum.

At this time a group of young women walk through the club doors, causing every young man in the place to glance over and admire them. Kiba was the first to notice they were indeed the kunoichi missing from there group.

"Oi were over here!" Kiba calls out while waving is arm in the air. Embarrassing to say the least.

Sasuke timidly turns his head to see the girls. His nerves becoming apparent. Unfortunately the weed had runs its cause so he had been drinking like a manic. All because of that damn pink haired kunoichi. And that's when he had spotted her. He wanted to turn away but his gaze would not sway. He had to admit to himself that, she was absolutely gorgeous.

Her eyes widened as she saw Sasuke, causing him to quickly look away as she and the others approached the booth. His palms felt sweaty and his heart raced. Sasuke silently cursed himself for these useless sensations. Why couldn't he get over it?

"It's about fucking time you guys showed up. Your always late" Naruto complained loudly, pulling his girl Hinata in for a kiss.

Ino stepped over both Sasuke and Lee with her athletically long legs before finding a home on Sai's lap. The public display of affection grossed Sasuke out.

"Yea well girls obviously put in a lot more effort to look this good" Ino shot back at Naruto taking an obvious jab at his light orange dress shirt, black tie and black slacks.

"Hey orange is just my colour" He says with a laugh, lifting his timid girlfriend into his lap. Sakura took a seat next too Naruto, directly across from himself. Now he couldn't just avoid her.

"Hello Sasuke" She said in a quiet yet polite voice.

"Hi" he said back.

Sakura awkwardly shuffled in her seat and cleared her throat. "How have you been?" She asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Well thank you" Sasuke answered cooly. "Yourself?"

Sakura looked a little taken aback, but answered. "Ah yea well thanks. I'm the Dean of Konohagakure hospital now" she stated with a bit of pride. Sasuke wasn't surprised at all, she was the greatest medical ninja around and she deserved the title.

"Congratulations" Sasuke said to the pinkette. Sakura thanked him while trying to hide her blush. He held back a smile.

The conversation died after that. Sakura talked with Naruto a little, while saying something to Ino here and there. Sasuke was thankful she didn't prod at him too much. The stoic ninja lifted his glass to his lips, only to notice it was empty. He stood up from the table and started to make his way to the bar for a refill. Pretending not to notice Sakura's longing gaze on his back.