Chapter four: Come on mess me up

- Sasuke's POV -
The cold bitter wind stuck against Sasuke's bare skin as he leaped from roof top to roof top through the night, holding Sakura's unconscious body over his shoulder. She had collapsed in the alleyway when Sasuke interrogated her on the incident with man in the club. So Sasuke was taking her home so she could sleep. Troublesome woman.

Sasuke arrived in the quaint little street where Sakura lived. He effortlessly picked the front lock and let himself into the building. The decor definitely confirmed this was Sakura's home. Sasuke could see old photos of team 7 siting on top of her fireplace. She must reminisce on that time a lot.

Sasuke took off his shoes and closed the front door before heading into Sakura's cosy living room. He carefully placed her onto the couch, being carful not too wake her. She grumbled something inaudible before finally lying still. Sasuke took a deep breath and let out a loud sigh. He felt guilty for her behaviour and excessive alcohol consumption that night. But Sasuke wasn't going to say anything. Suddenly, Sakura started gaging on the couch, likely about to throw up. Sasuke rushes to grab the plastic bin by the door and place it by Sakura. He took her messy pink hair and held it up while she threw up into the bucket. Sasuke felt extremely awkward in this situation. Never had he seen the famed kunoichi so vulnerable. Her gags soon turned into dry reaching so Sasuke put down the bin and handed her some tissues. It was at that moment that Sasuke caught a quick glimpse at Sakura's massive pupils and immediately discovered she was under the influence of drugs. Sasuke couldn't believe she would be so stupid!

"Sakura are you on drugs?" He asked her in a sturn voice, his body tensed besides the couch. Sakura looked away from him, her face displayed a look of shame.

"Sakura tell me now!" Sasuke growled, causing Sakura to flinch away from him. Her shaky arm reached out to push the Uchiha away but Sasuke deflected it. She wasn't going to run away from this one.

Sakura shot daggers into Sasuke, suddenly becoming very angry.

"Don't treat me like a child! Why do you care anyway!" Sakura screamed at him. Sasuke showed no emotion for a while before shoving her arm away and storming of across the room.

"Don't be an idiot you know I care" Sasuke spat back. He was deeply offended that she didn't believe he cared for her. Sakura was like family to him. It hurt him.

"You avoided me all night! You just drank and drank and drank and you called me annoying! I hate that!" Sakura screened from the couch. Her eyes where wide and smudged  with black make up. Her hair was a mess as if she had crawled out of the woods. But Sasuke knew she hated to be called annoying. And it was low of him to say that.

"Alright fine I said some thing I shouldn't of" Sasuke said flatly. "But that gives you no excuse to take drugs! Did Ino set you up to this? God damn that girl" Sasuke growled. Sakura glared at Sasuke and breathed deeply.

"It's not Ino's fault, I chose to. She took some too though" Sakura mumbled. Sasuke slammed his fist into the wall in frustration.

"God damn it Sakura what did you take?!" He yelled, his Sharigan activated out of pure anger and instinct. Sakura was visibly frightened.

"Acid okay it was acid!" Sakura screamed in fright. She squeezed into a tight trembling ball on the couch and started to sob, the drug was most likely starting to wear off by now, leaving you with emotional side affects.  A come down. Sasuke couldn't believe What he was witnessing.

Sasuke rubbed his temple in frustration. Not only was she coming down from acid, but he was also still pretty drunk still. His patience wore thin. But Sakura's cries became louder and the noise hurt him. Some how he hated it.