Problems

All I heard was pure quiet. Nothing was heard or said. All you could really here is the birds outside chirping away. "Sooo..." I said not really sure what to say. "Sooo..." He replied back in a way to mock me I guess. "You really bout to let your ex bully me?" I said curious to what he gonna say. " no I won't allow that" he said in a serious tone still looking at the window. "I call her to see what she has to say". He said while pulling out his phone. I just nodded my head in response.

XXXTENTACION POV

"Hello" I heard coming from the phone. "G why you touch blessings?" I asked right away to cut the chit chat. "That filthy girl she can get these Hands anytime". She said with a attitude. I looked over and saw blessings rolled her eyes. "G, I asked why. Not what u can do" I said already getting irritated by her. "Because jah you mines and we together forever. I love you and you no that. I don't want you to be with that witch." She said. At that moment blessing took my phone and yelled " Listen here long nose! Just accept the fact he don't want you and want me! Y'all not gonna be together forever ! " she then ended the call. "Bless i sor- " was all i can say before she throw my phone backed to me and stormed out my room. "Bless!" I yelled Again hoping she will stop but she didn't . Bout time I reached to the living room she was already out the front door. "Ughhhh" I yelled out in frustration . "What you did?" Ski asked why eating a sandwich. "I called Geneva to see why she touched blessings and she was all like I love you and I don't wanna let you go and blah blah blah" I said in a mocking tone. "I can understand that" ski said. "How come" I questioned to see where he coming from. "I mean overall that was your first love and you was her first love" he said while grabbing some water . " yeah I guess but I'm over her" I said in a positive tone. "If you say so." ski said laughing. "But bro im out I catch up with you later" he said heading towards the door. "Alright" I said while locking the door. I headed to my music room and started writing down some lyrics.

Now the fact that I'm alone is fucking comforting
And I can't seem to shake this fucking feeling in my...
Cold shoulder, heart broken, misspoken
I'm cut open, the fingers in all my stab wounds
And if she could, she'd prolly dance
On my grave, inside my head
I see your face, I fucking hate
That I love you still....

At that moment ski was right . We can never run away from each other if we tried. After all we were each other first love. Carry on....