Why ?

New school, new day. Ski decides to pick me up today so we can go to school. I was sort of sad that I didn't get to see X with him but it's whatever . He's probably off with Geneva right now doing the hell they want .

" hey ski " I said to him as I approach to his 2019 lambo.
  " wassup bless. How was your morning?" He said while eating a breakfast sandwich from Sonic.
" I been good." I replied kinda low and sad .

    All the sudden somebody jumped in front of the car while ski was driving .
Threw the windshield we saw trippie with a hand full of roses and chocolates.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" i yelled out to him while me and ski got out the car as we arrived to this brick school . He started to become obsessed with me and I didn't like that at all.  Everyday he been texting me telling me he love me and he found out where I live and I didn't even give him my address .
  As trippie walked up beside me handing me my gifts he started to talk about why he brought me the things, I felt hands creeping down my spine and towards my rear . I tried to push away but he kept forcing it . By time I knew I yelled " STOP" out loud and many citizens head turnt in our direction. I felt embarrassed and so I ran.

2nd period bell ranged and I was hiding in the auditorium. He embarrassed me to the point people calls me names such as a "slut" and etc . All the sudden I heard somebody come in. I was trying my best not to say nothing or not get caught so I kept quiet.

  " BLESSING! Where the f*** you at! "
X ? I whispered to myself.  He saw my black hair and said " we need to talk immediately ". With that we both walked out of school..