Realization

Blessing Pov

After What Geneva said on the phone I can never forget. Maybe he was her first love? But why would she be his first love when he's known for going out with all the girls in the school I questioned myself. "Buzz, buzzz ,buzz" I heard and it was my phone. "Trippie" I said to my self and answer the call. "Hello" he said . "hey trippie how's you?" "Good and you?" He asked me . "I'm good can be better though" I replied back. "Well let me come over and I'll make u feel better" "No thank u. I got to go I'll ttyl " I said and after that I hung up. Can he not understand that I don't like him like that. I was drunk and trying to make X jealous. From that point I realized that doing that was a bad decision but how I'm gonna get out of it? I questioned myself again. I Opened a can pop and u can hear fizzled sounds coming from it. Then I cooked some popcorn and I thinking should I call X and make up with him or just wait til I get to school tomorrow. I figured that if I wait I would make it seem like im mad at him still but I'm not. Its Geneva. I can understand where she coming from but overall that wasn't a right things to do. Her and her friend can get these paws this time and I won't be scared at all no more. Where's my phone I said to myself looking around for it . I decided to play "Sweetie- icy girl" just because I was in the mood for it.

"Cause I'm icy, wifey haters wanna fight me
Never been the one get RIP up on a white tee
Keep my hands clean got some hitta's moving shiesty
Ask me if I'm rollin' with some Gucci bitch I might be
It's very unlikely my wrist ain't looking icy
Charging by the minute 'cause my time is very pricey
Yeah, I be where the bosses be
Judging from my vibe you can feel it in my energy.."

After that lyric I was ease into a peaceful sleep. I just hope I find my answers soon and things in the end will turn out good. Hopefully....

Sorry I forgot all about this book.
I been distracted and so this book will have slow updates.💕
Btw i changed blessing image