Day dream

I was walking under the moon light, feeling the sand in my feet. Looking around and seeing teenage kids hanging around the bon fire.

"Had a great time Vanessa?" I turn and see Frankie standing there, looking at me.

"Totally Frankie" I smile and grab his hand.

"I love when you smile" he tell me and that make me blush.

"I can't believe this is happening" I have been dreaming my whole life for this day. I been having a crush on Frankie ever since first grade. And finally, this day have come.

"Well believe it Vanessa. Your cute and smart. And your awesome. I like you" he smile and lean in toward me for a kiss.

"I wish we could live this moment forever" I whisper.

"Vanessa?"

"Vanessa?"

"Vanessa!"

"What? Where? Huh?" I shook my head from my day dream and look up to my teacher, Mrs.Diaz.

"Answer the question." Her face so mad at me for daydreaming again.

"Ummmm.... 213?" I shrug my shoulder for the attempt of the right answer.

"Correct! Maybe you are paying attention." She turn around and back toward the chalk board.

Ugh!! I hate school, I already know everything but my parent thinks is better for me to go to school to make friends. But it a good thing this is my last year of high school. No more waking up early in the morning, no more wasting time in each class, and most of all, no more annoying and mean teachers.

Ding ding

"Ok class, homework tonight is to do page 452 #1-30 and remember to show your work." Mrs Diaz said before everyone hurry out the door.

I was the first one out because I really hate her class. Math easy and stuff but Mrs. Diaz is like the she devil.

"Hey Vanilla!!" I turn around and saw my best friend in the whole world, Jerry.

Me and Jerry have been bestie ever since kindergarten. He been the only guy that didn't make fun of my very pale skin. But he does call me vanilla since my skin look like vanilla, the white kind a least.

"Hey Jerry! How you been?"

"Horrible. I have Mrs.Diaz next and I forgot to do my homework. Can I copy your please?" he beg me.

"Naw Bro, you have to learn on your own." I stop in front of my locker and put in the combination.

"Come onnnnnnnn! I don't want her to give me detention again." he beg again and gave me the puppy eyes too.

"No" I pop open my locker and pull out my Ap history book.

"Please, I'll owe you a favor" he keep begging.

"No way"

"Please, I'll give in some good words for you with Frankie." he coed at 'Frankie'

He know I have a big o crush with Frankie and he want the both of us to go out but Frankie just doesn't like me that way.

Both Jerry and Frankie are in football so they have to talk with each other. So when ever Jerry is talking with Frankie, he give in some good word for me. But only if he owe me a favor.

"Fine. Here" I pull out my math homework out of my binder and gave it to him.

"Thank Vanilla!" he gave me a big hug.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes and shut my locker.

"So are you stopping by my football practice to cheer for me?" I started to walk and Jerry follow me.

"Sure, and usually I cheer on you to get Frankie attention."

"Whatever, you like watching this body" he wiggle his eyebrows and that made me laugh.

"Your an idiot" I punch his arm.

"Don't have to hit me. Well better go, class going to start. Bye Vanessa!" Jerry run off the other way while I kept walking to my class.

"Bye Jerry" I wave goodbye .

Once at History, I doze off again and had another day dream but this time, it was one of those freaking dream where I was fighting off an army of people and fighting for England or France or I don't know. It just one of those war dreams.

People getting shot every direction I see and see a lot of blood on the floor.

I hate having them. I sometimes have good dreams like being in love with someone and having a family with them but in other is with fighting and war is going on. I ask my parent about these dream but they say it my brain still function in my sleep.

My brain is smarter than the average human. At age 5, I already knew how to work and fix a computer and phone. And at age 10, I knew 10 different language and spoke them fluent. And by age 15, I knew everything high school could teach. I wanted to go to college at a young age but my mom think it better for me to stay with kids my age. And my dad agree with her.

And that why I hate high school, it a waste o my time and knowledge. But at least I get to be with my bestie and my crush.

Ding ding

Finally! This class is over and since history is my last class, school ended. Time to go to Jerry practice.

I pack up my things and left the class faster than everyone else because I'm like the fastest runner in school. I run for the track team in school and cause of me, I bring home the medal.

I wanted to try out the Olympic summer Games but once again, my mom want me to live out a normal life.

After rushing out the school building, I went toward the bleacher at the football field and got comfy while the football player were coming out.

"Hey Vanilla!" Jerry yell out when he spotted me in the bleacher.

"Sup Jerry" I wave toward him.

Then I spotted him, the man of my dreams.

Frankie

He like the hottest guy in school.

He has long and shining brown hair. His eye are green like the summer grass. And since he in football, he work out a lot. He has muscle everywhere and has a six pack. It super sexy.

He was walking out from the locker and had his football gear on. He catch with his friend and soon after the couch came, the football player started to warm up and stretch.

And just like always, I sit around watching them while they practice.

But I don't mind watching Frankie for two hours.

Hello readers. You like the first chapter? Or you don't? We'll vote if you do. And sorry for the awful grammar, trying my best in these stories.

Vote

comment

follow me

Whatever