五: Oh, Crap.

This chapter, and so far only this chapter, is Chan's perspective. *le gasp!*

I think there are many horrible ways to be woken up in the morning, air horns, water dumped on you, people jumping on you. But I have the great fortune of living with Felix.

The most annoying little Australian shit I've ever met.

Normal people with shake up gently to wake you up, or spray you with water if you're a heavy sleeper. But no, that's too good for Lee Felix.

Instead, he shakes you until you're jut barely awake, and then he starts playing ever song from any vine ever made. On a kazoo. And it's not cheap plastic either, that shit, is metal. And not the genre, I'm talking I've stepped on that thing, tried driving over it with a car, and it is still working like it's no one's business.

That is why today, I must take my revenge.

See, Felix has a bad habit of staying up until about Six in the morning on weekends, and last night was no exception. So now, at eight am, I'm waking him up with an air horn.

I let out a breath of relief when I open the door to his room, it's messy as hell, but he's fast asleep and it makes this all the sweeter.

I make my way to the edge of the bed where a pile of clothes lies, hovering over him slightly before pressing the button, waking him up with a loud screech as he shoots up into a sitting position.

"Geez, we share an apartment, have the decency to wear a shirt." I say, watching as hurriedly pulls the covers to cover up his chest. And it isn't until I see the 'pile of clothes' move, that I realize he is not alone. "Oh, crap." I say, watching as a startled, if not half asleep, Changbin pokes his head up out of the comforter.

"Fuck off, Chan." He says, disappearing back under the covers as Felix just sits there in awkward contemplation and I'm stuck holding an air horn.

"Um, can we talk about this. Later?" Felix says, still not even looking at me.

I nod, slipping out of the room before making my way to the kitchen, and before I can even grab the kettle, someone (probably Minho, the little shit) is knocking on the door. Violently.

"What?" I finally look at the person, who is not Minho. "Oh. Hi, Jeongin." I step out of he apartment, closing the door behind me, and the bitter winds of winter bite my skin relentlessly.

"Hi, hyung. Is there anyway I can possibly bug you for your wifi today?" Jeongin asks, giving his best 'please help me, I am a smol bean' look. Which, as much as I hate to admit it, works really well for him.

"Better yet, I know a cafe about a street over, I'll treat, jut let me grab my jacket." He nods and I slip back into the apartment, and I manage to run into a now fully clothed Changbin who smiles shamelessly before going back into Felix's room.

I shiver before finally meeting Jeongin back outside. We wall in comfortable silence, but I know there's something he's not saying. It's evident in his eyes whenever he looks up at me.

"So, what do you want to drink?" I ask, watching as he scans the assortment of drinks on the menu.

"Just an earl grey, please." Jeongin answers, giving a small smile before going to look for an empty table.

I place the order and find Jeongin at a table near the back, it's secluded yet inviting. Just like Jeongin.

"So, how have you been?" I ask, trying to make small talk as Jeongin plugs his laptop in.

He smiles, but it's half-hearted. "I've been better." He admits, sighing a little as he types something into his laptop.

"Long or short story?" I ask, leaning back.

"Long." He answers, continuing to type.

"Okay how long until you have to go home?"

He smiles. "Until my mom calls me when she realizes that I'm still out." He let's ot a little chuckle before returning to his screen. "What about you?" He looks up at me and I can't keep myself from smiling.

"Until your mom calls for you to go home."

Oh, the look on his face is priceless. And I must admit, he looks a bit like a tomato, a very cute tomato with braces.

Jeongin is about to say something back, but the barista drops our drinks off, and he goes back to being silent again.

"No, seriously, what's been bothering you?" I don't know if it's my place to meddle, but everyone needs the chance to talk to someone.

"It's just about my mom and dad. Mainly about why they divorced." He grimaces, taking a sip of the tea before fiddling with his hands.

"Why's that?"

He doesn't look up, doesn't really do anything at all, just sits there, dejected.

"They divorced shortly after my dad came out as Bi, and Chae and I haven't seen him since then. And I really want to talk to my mom about relationships and such, but I'm just a tad bit scared of the outcome." He picks at his cuticles, remaining silent for a little while. "What was it like for you? Did you come out to your parents?" He looks up and I offer a small smile.

"Everyone's parents are going to be different, mine were fine, given they were a little taken back, but they still loved me. However, that wasn't the same for Felix."

Jeongin furrows his eyebrows together, tilting his head to the side a bit. "What do you mean?"

I take as deep breath. "Felix grew up catholic, always believed in those old traditions and what not. So, when he came out to his parents, they were unhappy to say the least. They ended up kicking him out as little while afterwards, and ended up staying with me and my parents."

Jeongin nods, though he looks as if he's trying to process everything. "Felix always said that his parents sent him to study here in Seoul."

I laugh, nodding my head as Jeongin looks even more confused. "When he moved in, my parents treated him like he was one of their own kids, and we would sometimes introduce ourselves as brothers. And they did want us to come to Korea to go to college, but to also get away from some of the... less accepting people that we grew up with." I take a sip of my tea and grimace. I forgot to take the tea bag out.

Jeongin let's out a little chuckle as I pull out the bag, and I notice he still has his in.

"Oh, no. You're one of those people." I say jokngly, pointing to the tea bag.

He nods. "I also wet my toothbrush before putting toothpaste on it." He grins devilishly before taking a sip.

"Let me guess, you're also evil enough to put milk before cereal."

He deadpans at me. "I'm un-traveled, not uncultured, you swine." He says, feigning repulsion before bursting into giggles.

I check my watch, it's already been a couple hours.

But I could spend a life time like this.

[A/N]
1219 word count! 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎆🎆🎆
On a more serious note, please pray for me.
I'm trying to get into college early, like I'm barely a junior or so in high school. 😅😅😅
So, please keep me in your prayers, and hopefully I'll get in and so on.
Right now the paper work is a pain in the ass, to say the least.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy!
Love, Siha.☀☀☀