十六: All Eyes On Us

I wake up to Chan shaking me softly, a small smile on his lips as he chuckkes.

"Wake up, sleepy head, we're here."

I look around only to find we're in the college parking lot, Chae and Conii waiting outside of the car for us.

It was a dream.

It was all just a bad dream.

I yawn, unbuckling myself before heading inside where everyone else is already mingling with other students and plus ones, hardly any professors in sight.

Chan grabs my hand and smiles widely as we walk around, talking to people here and there, some which are just classmates, and others who have known Chan since he first moved here.

"ChAn!"

Chan groans, turning on his heels only to be engulfed in a hug by a platinum haired male, who has a raven haired male trailing closely behind him.

"Hi, BamBam." Chan says, returning the hug as 'BamBam' hurriedly chatters on about something.

"You must be Jeongin, Chan's boyfriend." The raven haired male says as he turns to face me. "I'm YuGyeom, I'm BamBam's boyfriend."

I smile, shaking his hand as we begin to talk, and surprisingly, we click. We're hardly anything alike, but we both seem to get along really well.

"Oh, Jeongin, this is BamBam, my friend from Thailand."

Oh, he's that friend.

"Oh, uh, Hi?"

BamBam just chuckles at me, pulling me in for a hug as the four of us continue to talk. Turns out, YuGyeom is a total top. Which, is actually a bit of a shock to me, but eh.

I look around the room a little bit, looking to see what everyone else is doing. Hani and Johnny are already dancing, though Johnny is a total klutz when it comes to formal dancing. Conii is off to the side, talking to Ten with more than a subtle blush dancing it's way across his cheeks. Jaeran is nowhere to be seen, and Chae is talking to someone, though, there's something awkward about her posture.

Typically, she slouches, like, really bad. But as of right now, her back is straight, her head is held high, and she seems determined about something. Which is unusual, not because she never tries, but because you never see her try. Just like you'll hardly ever see her cry.

I watch as she walks away from the group of people she'd been talking to, rolling her eyes a little as she mumbles to herself. Then a man approaches her, his blonde hair swept up and away from his forehead.

Woojin.

Her face lights up when she sees him, and it's the happiest I've ever seen her before. I smile before turning my attention back to Chan and the others.

After a little more conversation, YuGyeom finally decides to drag BamBam away to the dance floor, and damn, they're good. Like, YuGyeom has got to be trained for this kind of stuff.

"I'm jealous." I say to Chan, watching as the other two dance elegantly across the dance flooe, even Hani and Johnny seem to take notice.

"YuGyeom takes classes for classical ballroom dance, and hiphop, and BamBam does tango and hiphop. It's actually how they met." Chan says fondly, squealing my hand a little, though it makes my heart rate speed up by a lot.

We continue to watch them and other couples, uwu-ing over some of the cute ones, and chuckling at the ones who don't know iow to dance but still anyway.

Finally, Chan turns towards me with a grin. "Would you like to dance?" He asks, the grin never leaving his lips, even as I nod, letting him pull me onto the dance floor.