十一: Oh, The Things That Happen

[A/N] First off, I'd just like to thank you for all your love and support, I'm not even like half done with this book, and it's at 990+ reads as I'm writing this, and that means a lot to me, and I'm so thankful for each and everyone of you guys! Love you all, stay safe -Siha.☀☀☀

Chan's pov

I jumped as the door burst open, the boys all piling into the living room as Jisung loudly started saying something too fast for me to quite catch all of it, and soon to follow in behind him, was Jeongin.

Memories of last night flashed in my mind, and I can recall that feeling that came over me when we were standing outside of the antiques store, our lips only inches apart. I exhale a shaky breath as he waves at me, slowly walking over as he looks at the screen.

"No mass effect today?" He asks in a joking tone, chasing away all my awkward feelings.

"Um, no. I actually have school work I was trying to catch up, before Jisung so rudely burst into the apartment." I say, watching as Jeongin smiles.

"Yeah, he was pretty adamant about opening the door as loudly, and violently, as possible." He said with a chuckle, looking over at the couche where everyone was gathered around, half of fhem having to sit on the floor.

"So, how was your day?" Wow, nice going Chan, you side like your dad! I know the boy makes me nervous occasionally, but this is a new kind of nervous.

"Pretty good despite my mom giving me a lecture, failing a math test, and getting hit in the face with a dodge ball earlier." He says nonchalantly, chuckling a little once he sees my horrified face. "Don't worry, I'm fine. My nose is still a little tender, but I'm otherwise completely fine, I swear." He chuckles again, and I just nod.

"You can go ahead and join the guys in whatever they're doing, and I'll be over in a minute. I just really need to get this paper submitted." I say, giving him a smile as he nods before walking off towards the guys.

Now, I've done cram assignments before, given its usually the day of, or a couple minutes before deadline, but this was going to be a tough one. I only have 200 out of 700 words written for this, and those 200 words already took nearly two hours to write. I blame my procrastination, but eh.

I barely click save before there's a loud crash followed by a few murmurs and a single 'ouch.' I turn only to find the guys playing twister, both Minho and Felix laying in a tangled mess of limbs as Jisung and Changbin fight for the win.

"Left foot, red." Hyunjin says, laughing a little as Jisung stretches his body, Changbin only moving his foot a circle over.

"How are you still up? You're short, and can barely bender over to grab anything. So how the fuck can you do a back bend so well?!?!" Jisung shouts at Changbin, moving his hand over to the next color, Seungmin and Jeongin watching in anticipation as both Jisung and Changbin's arms begin to shake.

"Right hand... blue." Hyunjin stifles a giggle a he watches Jisung smirk in triumph right before Changbin's leg gives iut, sending both of them to their asses in a few short seconds.

I shake my head, joining the others on the couch, Jeongin scooting over to give me more room, though, he ends up squishing Hyunjin and Seungmin closer together. Not that either of them will complain.

"So, about that fried chicken?" Jisung says from under Changbin, too tired to even try and push the older off of himself as everyone else turns towards me expectantly.

"Fine. Just know I hate you all." I say, standing up before heading into the kitchen to get everything ready, Jeongin appearing not too long after, the others busy playing DDR.

"I figured you could use some help." He says with a smile, joining me in the preparations for the chicken.

"Yeah, I probably could use some help." I admit before explaining how to make the fried chicken properly, Jeongin following every instruction. Unlike some people. Cough-Felix-Cough.

We get all the chicken in the batter before Jeongin has to excuse himself to the bathroom, leaving me to fry everything up per usual. All is well until the oil in he pan pops, somehow managing to hit my neck of all places.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Jeongin comes in right about as it slips out of my mouth, and I know he's stifling a laugh as he digs in the freezer, grabbing out a bag of frozen ravioli, since we don't have peas or corn.

He hands me the ravioli before tending to the chicken. "You might put aloe Vera on it if you have any." He says, plating the chicken alongside the veggies we'd made earlier.

I simply nod, helping him set the table before calling the boys over to eat. Per Felix's request, we pray over the meal, though I know that Minho and Changbin are completely ignoring it.

Dinner is pretty chill, despite the ever arguing Jisung and Changbin, both Felix and Minho simply shrugging any not each other as they ignore their boyfriends.

"So, how's your neck?" Seungmin asks, casually replacing the wing on his plate for the leg on Hyunjin's.

"It still stings, but I'm fine." I answer, going to take a sip of my coke.

"You could always have Jeongin kiss it better." Hyunjin suggests with a grin, causing me to choke on my coke, and for Jeongin to turn redder than Seungmin's hair.

Dinner finished up shortly after that, an intense game of call of duty being played due to Felix pulling the Xbox out of his room, stating that whoever beat him after COD, could have free range on his phone for thirty minutes. Needless to say, chaos ensued afterwards, everyone waning to know what the ever phone-prude Australian had hidden on his phone.

It was a lot of Got7 fanfic and awkward photos of Changbin.

Most everyone left after that, Jeongin only staying because we were cuddled up on the couch trying to watch Spirited Away, which to my great shock, Jeongin had never seen before.

He nearly passes out twice, waking up only to start drifting off again.

"If you're really tired, you can go to sleep." I say, pushing sme his hair out of his face as he shakes his head.

"I'm fine... I'm awake." He drawls, his eyes going all droopy again before they shut.

"Are you sure? Its almost nine anyway, you can just stay the night if you're this tired."

His eyes crack open a little before he leans over to grab his phone. "Crap." He mumbles right before it rings. "Hi, Chae." He mumbles softly, sounding sleepy as he sits up, yawning a little. "Yeah, I'll cover for you tomorrow... if mom calls, can you tell her I'm with you and Hani." He pauses for a minute. "You know what, tell her I'm with Jaeran, she won't bother to ask anything else.... alright, love you too. Bye." He hangs up, laying back down. "I'll take you up on the offer for sleep."

I chuckle, picking him up bridal style so I can carry him to my room. I set him down on the bed, pulling out an old tshirt and shorts before tossing them to him. "Change into these, it tends to get warm in here, and jeans and a sweater aren't exactly the best pajamas."

He smiles, nodding as I grab my own pajamas. "Thanks, Chan."

I just smile before going to get my shower coming back to find Jeongin wrapped up in my clothes and happily snuggled into the sheets.

I climb into bed next to him, turning off the lamp as I feel him shift closer to me, cuddling into my side as I feel myself drift off.

I could get used to this.

[A/N]
1352 words, Yiss.
Okay, so I realize that this seems like filler, but you'll see how it affects sme later chapters, I Promise!
Also, much love to everyone, and also, to the user who commented MATRYOSKA on the BLUNDER AND BLUSHES chapter, I would just like to tell you, (since I probably won't remember to reply to your comment) that I've been waiting for someone to write that comment snce I published that chapter. So, thank you for unknowingly fulfilling one of my wishes.
Love, Siha.☀☀☀