Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Cannot Talk, Punished

Xiao Chen was clearly distracted by Jing Yue’s bold speech. After a little while, he narrowed his eyes to stare at Jing Yue and said: “Turn out you……”

“Aaaah…… Sleep sleep! Cannot talk! If you talk again, I’ll really let Yin Jian bite you!” Jing Yue was flustered and covered Xiao Chen’s mouth. Her whole face reddened as she glared at Xiao Chen. As for those threatening words, no matter how you heard them, they sounded like someone was throwing a tantrum.

Xiao Chen’s body somewhat shivered. He lowered his gaze to look at the small hands covering his mouth, his eyes deepened a little and he mischievously extended his tongue to lick Jing Yue’s palm. Jing Yue suddenly looked like she was electrocuted and abruptly drew her hand back.

“You……” Jing Yue’s cheeks were so red they simply could drip water out.

Xiao Chen leaned down toward Jing Yue’s ear. Smelling Jing Yue’s body’s distinct and fresh fragrance, he narrowed his eyes slightly and said a word to her ear: “Sleep.” He then turned and lay on his side with his big hands still tightly hooked on Jing Yue’s waist.

Jing Yue was blank for about three seconds before she tilted her head to look at the man who had closed his eyes and lain beside her. This, what’s going on ah!?

He was obviously taking advantage of her……

Yet he still fell asleep so calmly……

Jing Yue raised her hand to cover her face and shook her head to put her messy thought in order. As expected of a very deprived man, was this the beginning of an illicit relationship?

At midnight, the temperature got a lot colder. Jing Yue had been used to hold Yin Jian Yin Feng the two gray wolves to warm each other. Tonight, when she felt the biting cold in her sleep, she habitually went and drilled herself towards the warmth at her side.

Xiao Chen woke up suddenly, countless crises had made him a light sleeper, the slightest sound or movement would rouse him up. This time was also that case; however, after he woke up, he found a tiny curled up body was trying hard to make its way toward his bosom.

Xiao Chen was blank for a moment before reacting. There was a slight move in his heart when he saw Jing Yue’s frowning and restless appearance. He leaned his body and took Jing Yue into his embrace. When he hold that woman’s soft and delicate body in his embrace, a thread of peculiar feeling suddenly vibrated in his heart for a moment.

“En……” Jing Yue finally didn’t feel cold and comfortably went into a deep sleep.

At dawn, golden sunshine sprayed on Jing Yue’s cheeks through the branches. Jing Yue slightly wrinkled her brows as if she was dazzled by this sunshine; her little face moved for a bit, turned inwards as if she wanted to continue sleeping.

Unfamiliar smell came through the tip of her nose, bearing a dry smell of various grasses. Jing Yue’s brain was blank for a while; and then, she abruptly sat her body up. Probably because she sat up too suddenly, she accidentally knocked her head to a certain person’s chin. Jing Yue wrinkled her small face into a ball in pain.

“Si (hiss)…….” One of Xiao Chen’s hands covered his chin while his other hand pushed his body up to sit. Those indifferent eyes of his were narrowed to stare at Jing Yue with a thread of chilliness inside.

“I swear to God, I am absolutely not intentional!” Jing Yue covered the top of her head which was aching from the knock with one hand, pointed her other hand to the sky and vowed.

“………” Xiao Chen continued to stare coldly at Jing Yue without making any sound.

“Really that painful? Can’t even speak?” Jing Yue blinked her eyes doubtfully. Using her hands and feet to crawl to Xiao Chen’s side, she looked at the very red chin she bumped into and rueful feeling suddenly burst in her heart.

Even injured, he’s still so handsome ah!

“Doesn’t seem to be very serious…… Wu……” Jing Yue raised her hand wanted to touch Xiao Chen’s red chin that she had knocked into; however, her movement wasn’t even finished when her lips were suddenly captured by that hung down head. Large hands held Jing Yue’s head, deepening the kiss.