Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35

Do Not Want to Remember so Just Forget Ah!

Jing Yue sighed helplessly when she heard those frightened screams: “Girls these days…… How could their hearts’ endurance be this frail? Aren’t they only two wolves?” Looking at Yin Jian and Yin Feng that had already been swaying east and west from drinking, the corners of Jing Yue’s mouth ferociously twitched.

“A…… These two dead guys! Really unbearable!” Jing Yue used her foot to kicked Yin Jian and Yin Feng’s heads which, at the moment, had already dropped to the ground.

“You…… You are Ninth Huang Fei?” Just as Jing Yue was muttering nonstop; that strange question suddenly arrived in her ears. Jing Yue turned her head to look and found that the person who asked her was actually that white dressed Jing Yan. Somewhat flabbergasted, Jing Yue raised her brows and said: “My reputation is already this big?”

“You really are Ninth Huang Fei!?” the person who gasped in surprise was ShangGuan LingLan, she stared at Jing Yue with eyes that were filled with astonishment.

Jing Yue spread her hands out, blinked her eyes and asked: “Should I not be?”

“The rumor has it that Ninth Huang Shu brought a strange woman back. That woman also dared to instruct wolves to scare the second Prince at the city gate. So the rumors are true, you really can tame wolves.” ShangGuan LingLan’s heart was filled with endless shock as she stared at the two gray wolves that was lying drowsily on the ground.

“Hahaha……” Jing Yue gave several hollow laughs and silently wiped her cold sweats; the speed of these stories is too quick, now the second Prince must be having some intention to kill her right?

ShangGuan LingLan stared at Jing Yue and asked curiously: “How did you tame those wolves?”

“It’s probably because I grew up drinking wolf’s milk, so now these wolves think I am one of their comrades.” Jing Yue shrugged carelessly and spoke.

“You grew up drinking wolf’s milk!? What about your parents?” ShangGuan LingLan suddenly felt Jing Yue’s life experience must have been very rough. She couldn’t explain why, but a distinct feeling suddenly rose in her heart, she really wanted to get close to Jing Yue.

“Who knows?” Jing Yue turned her head away, showing an ‘I don’t want to talk about it’ look.

Jing Yan took a step forward and smiled to stare at Jing Yue, taking an appearance of a good sister. She blinked her eyes staring at Jing Yue and asked: “How did you and Ninth Huang Shu know each other? They say…… Ninth Huang Shu treats you really well……” Jing Yue, baffled, glanced at Jing Yan and said: “I forget.”

“Forget!?” Jing Yan’s voice suddenly sharpened before she immediately showed another shy smile and said: “Huang Fei’s joking, how could you forget this kind of thing right?”

“I don’t want to remember so I just forget ah! What does it have to do with you?” Jing Yue rolled her eyes and turned her back to walk away without looking at Jing Yan.

A thread of anger flashed across Jing Yan’s face. When she saw that Jing Yue was about to walk away, she promptly called to stop her: “Wait!”

“Is there something else? Big miss!” Jing Yue impatiently turned around and bewilderedly stared at Jing Yan; does this woman’s brain have some kind of problem? Couldn’t she see that she is very impatient?  She doesn’t have any relation to herself, why on earth would she want to talk to her?

“I just want to ask, what are you wearing on your neck?” Jing Yan’s eyes had a faint flash as she looked at Jing Yue and asked.

“Don’t know, picked it up.” Jing Yue spoke one sentence carelessly, turned her body towards Xing Yi and said: “You guys are still staring to do what? Bring these two guys back to the Wangfu! Why is it so troublesome just to go out for a trip!?”

“Yes.” Xing Yi bowed and answered a word before he began to command those armored soldiers to use their pikes and carry the two gray wolves up on their shoulders back to the Wangfu. A group of misses and common people left behind them were staring blankly.

Jing Yan returned to the Prime Minister’s Residence with a lot of loads on her mind. A maid came in front of her, saw her face and asked somewhat worriedly: “Miss, what happened to you?”