Chapter 33

CHAPTER 33

There Is An Embarrassment Being On The Street With Such A Parade!

That little groom trembled ferociously when he heard Jing Yue’s swear words. He watched Jing Yue walked away until her figure could no longer be seen; only after then that he turned around and ran away frantically. This Wangfu originally had only one Ninth Huang Shu and it was already enough to scare people, now it had an addition of one Huang Fei.

“Xiao Chen!!!!” Jing Yue jumped down from Yin Jian’s back and shouted loudly towards the tightly closed study room.

“Huang Fei……” In a blink of an eye, Jing Yue already saw Xing Yi and Xing Er the two persons walked out of the study room’s door. Their whole faces suddenly went green when they saw Jing Yue and the two gray wolves behind her body. They completely didn’t know what kind of mischievous things Jing Yue wanted to do this time.

“You’re both here ah!” Jing Yue blinked her eyes in surprise. Her eyebrows were bent as she smiled towards the two men and said: “I want to take these two guys to the streets to play.  I came just to tell your family’s Ninth Huang Shu that.”

“To the street? Take them?” Xing Yi was dumbfounded. He stared at the huge monsters standing behind Jing Yue and felt dizzy at once; Huang Fei, do you feel the streets aren’t messy enough right now so you want to go out and scare people again?

“Yes ah, it’s too boring right here, so I’ll just go and scare some people on the street!” The appearance of Jing Yue’s wide grin made Xing Yi’s face immediately blackened; she really wants to go to scare people ah!

“Xing Yi, send someone to follow her, let her go.” Just as Jing Yue was about to ask, Xiao Chen’s cold voice came from inside that tightly closed room. Hearing what Xiao Chen had said, Xing Yi immediately bowed towards the study room and answered yes. Jing Yue’s eyes went bright in a surprised joy, her heart sighed loudly; fortunately, this Xiao Chen can be considered still has some conscience and doesn’t shut her in.

“Are you sure we need to take this many people?” Jing Yue originally thought the people who were sent to follow her would only be a few; however……

These two rows of armored soldiers holding pikes could be considered a few!?

She really felt embarrassed being on the street with this kind of parade!

“For security reason, Huang Fei’s safety has to be ensured.” Xing Yi silently hung his head down and answered a sentence while throwing a glance at the two gray wolves; who know whether these two guys would unreasonably go violent or not?

“……” In the end, this time going onto the street, Jing Yue’s group of troops was simply very eye-catching. The fact that everyone backed off when they walked on the street made Jing Yue felt really dull. She suddenly felt like she wanted to weep yet had no tears when she stared at Xing Yi and Xing Er those two persons, who just resembled logs of woods, standing at her sides without speaking,

“Aah…… The horse’s rampant! Move away! Quick!” At the time Jing Yue was dully crouching on the ground talking to Yin Feng, she suddenly heard bursts of panic voices coming from her front. She lifted her eyes to look and saw a horse mounted by a petite woman charging violently straight towards her.

“Shoot…!” Jing Yue widened her eyes in shock. Just as she was about to move to the side and dodge, she found that the horse was already five meters away from her. Those armored soldiers suddenly raised the long pikes in their hands and ran them directly through that horse’s neck.

“Bang!” the horse fell on the ground, its bright red blood covered the street. The surrounding people who were still clamoring a moment a go suddenly sank into a strange quietness. All of them were looking at the two rows of black-armored soldiers in disbelief.

“Aaaahhh!!!!!!” When a piercing shriek ripped this quietness apart, everyone finally rushed frantically ten meters away from that place. They stared at those soldiers with fright on their whole face.

Jing Yue was about to walk forward to see whether the girl who sat on the horse had fallen to her death or not when she heard that shrill, blood-curling scream. Her heart trembled from the fright. “Shut up!” Jing Yue angrily chided the woman, shocking the woman that her mind went blank.