A New Friend? ~Chapter 2~ Edited

A/N: This is still in Zayn's POV

==========================================================================

Zayn's POV

When I walked through the front doors after being blocked by Riley and his groupies, I had to find the main office. My mum had given me a piece of paper where it gave me the location for the office. I sighed and put my bag down with a soft thump. I brought my laptop with me so I could take some notes if they let me use it, otherwise I have my notebooks. 

I took out the piece of paper and looked at it thoroughly. I sighed once more and strapped back up and walked the long hallway. It took about five whole minutes and the bell ringing for the second time for me to find the actual main office. Once I had opened the door, it felt different. I decided to walk up to the front desk. When I walked up there was a lady behind the desk. She had looked at me. I was about to open my mouth but she quickly beat me to it.

        "Good morning, may I help you with?" She asked in a calming voice. I looked at her. I was shying away a little but I couldn't help it.

        "Yes, uh.. Well I was looking for the main office to collect my timetable. It's my first day in a new school and my mum gave me this slip of paper telling me the doors I just walked into would lead me there." I said. I sighed, I knew I was mumbling. She pointed the way for me and I walked towards the direction she pointed to. I stopped at the main desk and another women greeted me.

        "Good morning, my name is Ms. Karen Payne, how can I help you?" Ms. Payne said. I looked at her and smiled. 

        "Hello, my name is Zayn Malik and I am here to pick up my timetable for school please." I said and she looked at the box that read: Timetables. She handed it to me. 

        "Here is your timetable. Everything else will be given to you by your Maths teacher." She said, I looked up to her with a smile and nodded.

        "Thank you." I said. I walked out to find my class. I sighed. The one class I hated is my first one. I found my maths class and I walked inside. I saw Riley and I saw that boy again. The teacher cleared his throat. I looked at him.

        "I am sorry I'm late. My name is Zayn Malik, I also am a transfer student and new as well." I said to him. He looked at me. I sighed again. The teacher nodded as if he took all the information that I had just given him.

        "Well Mr. Malik, welcome to the school. Please have a seat by Liam Payne. Liam raise your hand please." He said.

        The boy raised his hand and I walked to the empty seat next to him and he turned to me.

        "Hi, I am Liam." He said and held out his hand. I held his hand with mine and gave him a shook with a grip.

        "Hello, I'm Zayn Malik." I said. He thought of my last name, Malik.

        "Aren't you the family who moved next door?" He asked and I nodded. The teacher cleared his throat and I shook in my seat. While I was taking out my notebook I had felt something or someone doing something, and for some reason, some one staring at me. My neck hair rose...