The Surprise ~Chapter 7~

I would like to thank you guys so much for getting me up to 300 views :Di never thought that this would happen to me... but here is the next chapter with the surprise I told you will happen.. Love you guys...

=============================================================================

Trisha’s POV

I was in the kitchen  when  the door opened and Zayn came in.  I heard two people   walk into the house but was stopped by my two little devils.

“ZEE! HOW WAS SCHOOL!” Safaa and Waliyha asked while attacking Zayn. I only laughed because this was their normal  routine of doing to their older brother whenever school ended.

“Mum, I am home and I brought a guest.” He said. This intrigued me because he never usually brought someone over. I knew he was being bullied  because of what he is and not who  he is. The people in the school hated him for being gay, he thinks i still don’t know but let’s call it mother’s intuition. I had walked over to where Zayn and our guest was.

“Girls, go upstairs and play. Dinner will be done soon.” I said while smiling. Zayn smiled as well but I saw a slight bruise on his face. It happened again. Maybe the he saved my little angel.  I thought to myself: “Only one way to find out.” I walked towards him and held out my hand.

“Hello, I am Patricia but you can call me Trisha.” I said. I smiled because he took my hand.

“And I am Liam, Liam Payne. I live next door.” He said he also looked at Zayn. “Zayn let me clean you up a bit, if you let me Trisha?” He even asked if he can take care of my angel. I only nodded with a smile. I went back into the kitchen and kept cooking. I also decided that I wanted to use the phone so I decided to call someone. The phone began to ring.

~ Ring Ring Ring~

“Hello?” The voice said. I took a breath.

“Hey Karen, it’s me Trisha.” i said. I heard a gasp on the other side of the line.

“Hey Trisha. How are you?” She asked.  I looked around the room and set the flame on the stove to low.

“We need to talk.” I said. “Also I am well. They found each other.” I said. I heard her breath in and out.

“I have noticed. Is he over your house now?” She asked. I ‘mhmed’ her. “Good. Maybe they can help each other.

“I thought the same thing.” I said. She laughed and we ended the call.. “Safaa, come down here.” I said.

“Okay mum!” She said. She ran  downstairs to the kitchen. “What’s up mum?” She said. She looked at me.

“Tell them that dinner is ready.” I said. She nodded. Safaa ran upstairs. Well I guess it is time to set the table. We haven’t had a full set table in a while. Doniya went up to Uni not long ago, Yaser is always at work so he never came around home till late nights. Which just left me and the three kids. I set four plates down on the table and then set the silverware around each plate. My phone vibrated. I picked it up and looked at the text.

Karen: Do not give spoons to my son. He is deathly afraid of them.

Me: Alright Karen. Your son is safe with me.  

I placed the food down on each plate and took out cups and left the rest of the options open. The boys came down while holding hands but they broke the hold because I was there. I wonder if that was the case. Maybe he still thinks that I don’t know he is gay.

“Zayn dear, can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked. He looked at me with a sad face. “Alone if I may add that.” I said. I walked to the kitchen. He followed me like a lost puppy.

“Mum, it isn’t..” He started to say to me. I looked at him. “It isn’t what it looks like..” He finally said..

“Then what is it?” I asked softly. He looked like he was shitting bricks. Wait did I just think of that word.. I smiled..

“It’s.. just—” I interrupted him.

“I know. You like him. I know you are gay. I always knew.” I said. He smiled and so did I.  I couldn’t let him be sad and show him that I don’t love him but I do love him. We walked back to the table. I looked at Liam with a face only Zayn may know if he looks my way. "Zayn sit next to Liam,yeah?" I said and he sat next to him. "Well let's eat." I said and we did.