The Saviour ~Chapter 4~ Edited

A/N: Sorry guys i know its a little boring in the end but you have to bare with me. It ended in a filler.

[Third Person]

All Zayn had remembered was that he saw someone come to his aid when he needed it the most. He didn't expect it to happen like this, not his first day at a new school. Nor did he expect people to like him. He was always considered the outcast, and maybe-- just maybe he thought that being the outcast would be expected to be safe. He didn't even think any of this could ever happen...

Zayn's POV

I saw... a man. At least, that is what I thought it was before falling back to sleep. I was in and out of consciousness until I finally snapped out. I still on the floor against the locker where this all started.  I looked at the man and he gave me a smile. It was one of those smiles that made you know that it was going to be alright, that is was going to be okay. He stopped Riley's knee with just one hand, and he picked it up as if it was light like a feather and before I knew it, Riley was on the floor. I was still sensitive to the light since I took some of the hits to my face but I knew that the boy was familiar. 

        "I told you to leave him alone." He said. He picked my body up and I just curled into a ball on his chest, I put my head in his neck. It was my personal favorite cuddle area for my head. I just smelled him, and man oh man he smelt amazing. Wait.. Did I just smelled another male? Wait he's holding me... I was flushing red. What happened to Riley.. I looked  behind and he was walking, no he was running after us. I knew he probably didn't like me but to this extent...

        "He is behind us.." I whispered. He put me down carefully and turned around. Riley had his hand up as if he was going to punch the guy. He got closer and then even more closer. I hid behind something that would block him from coming for me. I looked at the guy which I eventually noticed that it was Liam and then back at Riley. I looked at Liam, and thought to myself: "Can I help or should I just stay away".  As Riley got even closer, I bit my lip while I was thinking. I ran towards him and slid on the floor doing a footie trick that would hit him in the calf. He started to fall forward and that was when Liam took his hand and launched it towards Riley face and Riley winced in pain and fell back to the floor. He ran away this time. Liam picked me up and took me to the nurse. He set me down on the bed and we waited for the nurse to come. I turned to him.

        "Liam.." I said. He put his finger on my lips.

        "I already know what you are going to say and you are welcome. Also when did you learn to do that, I've been trying to get that for a few years now." He said after chuckling. I only smiled. 

        "In my old school, I was on the footie team. I thought if I was on a team then the bullying would stop over there. Obviously that wasn't the case since I am here now. So.. why did you wait till now to stop the bullying?" I asked and he looked down. He was moving his over in a twitching manor to show that he was thinking. He decided to speak in a low tone of voice. 

        "I didn't think it was really serious this time." He replied, and then he continued. "I was only able to stop it that one time before I left for here and then you came and I thought maybe I have another chance to protect him." "So I have been thinking. "

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Let's do something later, yeah?" He asked me. 

        "Like what?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

        "Well, I was thinking that I should teach you how to defend yourself from the like's of him? Without relying on footie skills." He said. I smiled. "But first, we got to make sure this pretty little face of yours with that jawline is okay." He winked at me and I blushed. The nurse came and check my pulse, my blood pressure, to see if I had gotten a concussion. You know the usual. 

        "So Mr. Malik, why have you come to visit me?" The nurse said. I looked at Liam and nodded so he could say something.

        "He was getting bullied and was hit pretty bad on his jawline and his stomach area." He said. She looked at me.

        "Is this the truth?" She asked and I nodded. "Let me see the side he hit you on and your stomach area."  I turned my head to one side. She took a wet cloth and lightly rubbed my face. I winced in pain it was stinging. "Its just bruised. Who hit you?" She asked.

        "Riley." I said. Her eyes were wide.  I looked at her. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head no.

        "I am going to have a talk with him." She said but she smiled.  I laid back and lifted my shirt up so my stomach can be shown. Liam was drooling because he saw my abs. I just smiled.

        "So there was no bruising or scarring. So you are okay." She said. I smiled.  I slowly got up and stood up with Liam.

        "Can I go to class now?" I asked and she nodded yes. I looked at Liam and smiled. He smiled back and we walked to class.