Welcoming ~Chapter 12~

A/N: Here is the next chapter of this update.. Thank you all for reading. It means so much.. I actually put you guys in my homework.. It's due today at 2...

Well Read, Comment and Vote/ Fan..

==========================================================

Zayn's POV

I received a text from Niall, I looked around my class to see where the teacher was so I can look at it. At this moment she was at the bathroom, and in a rush when she left. Is it morning sickness she has? I don't know, not a women either so I won't know what's wrong. I checked my phone to see the text message from Niall saying that he needed help. I looked towards Liam's direction and he looked at me with a horrific face. I nodded at him.

I sent the text to him responding to his help.

Me: we are on our way!

I said shortly after. I put my phone back in my pocket and the teacher came in. I looked at the teacher and she looked quite pale.. I raised my hand and she looked at me.

"Yes Zayn?" She asked, she sounded bad.

"Mrs. Jiminez, why don't you go to the nurse, you don't looked quite well, at all." I said quite sincerely. She looked at me and sighed and nodded.

"Alright, guys I am going to let you go early, being that I do not feel well." She said.

"Hope you feel better!" The class chimed. We all got our stuff in calm order and left the room and I waited for Liam to get out of the class. Once he got out we started to go to Niall's aid.

"Let's hurry." I said and Liam nodded. We ran towards the courtyard. Louis and Harry and the Head Director of the school came with and we spot them..

"Mrs. Ruiz!" He said. She looked up and looked scared.

"Niall!" I said loudly. "Are you okay?" I yelled while running towards him. I have him a big giant hug.

"Yeah, thanks to you guys. This lady is Riley's mum, and she's the one who told him to bully you. He actually likes you guys he said."

I looked at Niall while he was saying this.

"What did he say?" I asked. Niall looked at me and smiled.

"He said, 'She wants me to keep doing it but I won't. I really like you guys. Zayn, he is a really good drawer. Harry, he's Harry ya know. Sweet charming and over Zealous.. Hehe. Louis god man he is beautiful but he's also Harry's and like that's awesome I support all the way. And Liam is just a lost puppy around Zayn but he is strong too. He's strong in his own way.. Then there is you. My little leprechaun, who is always happy no matter what, who is the cutest of all and who is not afraid of anything unless it happens to be no food.'" I laughed because Niall's part was true. And he thought I was a good drawer.. And Liam looking like a lost puppy without me.. I turned to him and he blushed..

"Really Liam" I said and laughed.

"What... I can't help the fact I am totally in love with you!" He said and he kissed me..

"Ew.. Fags everywhere..." The nurse said... I wanted to hit her, but it wasn't my place.

"How is Riley doing?" I asked. Niall looked down and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ugh..." We heard a groan from the floor and Niall jumped on Riley..

"Riley!" Niall said happily with almost tears in his eyes.. "You are ok! Thank God!" Riley smiled.

"Yeah, just my head hurts.. Man I didn't know how good of a throw my mom had with stones." He covered his mouth after saying that and I just laughed. The director looked at Riley and then his mother.

"You in my office now, Helena Ruiz.." He said and she swore under her breathe. I held my hand out and he took it and I lifted him.

"Hi, I'm Zayn." I said even though he already knew who I was.

"And I am Riley. Sorry for the beginning of the year." He said.

"It's okay. We are doing a new thing now. Forgetting the past and we welcome you to our little group." I said. "Right guys?"

"Yep,"we said in unison.