The Bully ~Chapter 3~ Edited

A/N: Sorry guys I know you are probably wanting a Liam POV but I promise you this its coming up soon... Very soon.. Enjoy :D

        If you like it Vote and Comment of what you would like to see next :D

Sorry guys its a filler..

======================================================================

Zayn's POV

        I felt my hair stand up from the back of my neck and I turned to Liam. 

        "There is someone staring at me." I whispered to him and he looked around casually as if looking to the clock and saw that Riley indeed was staring. 

        "Yes, Riley is." He whispered back. I sighed. "Is something wrong?" I shrugged my shoulders.

        "I don't know exactly." I said to him. The bell ranged and I gulped. I heard someone crack their knuckles. So I grabbed my stuff and left the class as fast as I thought was humanely possible however, I didn't get far because someone put their hand on my shoulder and threw me towards the locker. I hit the side of my head on the locker. It turned out that it was Riley. I gulped again. The bullying is happening again. He held me by the throat and again. I knew that this was going to happen. Wherever I go, there was always bullying involved and they had always targeted me because I was new. 

At some point, it had taken to sometimes be something I couldn't help. The time before last, it was about my jawline, the time before it was about where I came from. The last time it was because of my sexuality. I feel like this will be a giant 2.5 second monologue but it isn't and also I am gay.  My mind had drifted for a bit remember those times- I shuddered at the thought. I was brought back to reality when my face collided with the locker. 

        "Like I said before it is going to be a fun year." Riley said. He threw several punches at my face and each collided with parts of my face, I felt myself cringe.  Wait why did I cringe he kind of  hits like a bitch. 

"Is that all you got?" I whispered. I struggled to move my face until in the corner of my eye I saw him move his knee. Once his knee came past around my thighs and toward my stomach, I had closed my eyes almost instinctively. When I reopened them, I saw someone's arm blocking the knee. I wondered about who's arm it was? But, I ended up closing my eyes, I didn't know that struggling to stay awake wouldn't help the situation or the pain I received. Maybe it would have been better if I hadn't existed. I collapsed onto the floor due to mental exhaustion and then I began to wonder my memory of the past.

        ~Flashback~

        "You do not belong here. You never did. Just go die." The older kid said to me. His fist collided with my jaw and he started to kick my stomach. "Just die already." He took my head and slammed me against the locker in the school. "No one wants you here, you are not like us. We aren't half breeds. We aren't gay." I got a knee in my stomach, and i fell to the floor. I started to cough out blood and no one came to me. I was all alone. My eyes fell down and all I saw was black. 

        "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!" A voice rang. I didn't know who it was. I was in a small pool of blood from my head. "It is going to be alright." The voice said. I fell unconscious.

~End of Flashback~

Eventually I came too again, I was still in the same spot that I was in not that long ago, but I was in and out of being awake and asleep at the same time.  I was on the locker still but I heard a voice. It was from another male. 

        "Leave him alone." The same voice said. Was I dreaming? Was that who saved me? I can't... I can't open my eyes. I am too much pain but I have too.. My eyes opened slowly, I didn't see much but I knew the outline. It was the boy who I sat next to.  That boy who I saw was.. I saw... Liam..

        "But why.." I said.. I closed my eyes again and my body fell towards his chest.