Finding Love (Chapter 16 pt 2)

A/N: Hey everyone. Here is the next update guys. Only the epilogue is next. But I love writing for you. Love y'all.

Vote

Comment

Share

Love

PS: I'm heading to my cheer competition now.. Wish us luck!

===========================

Zayn's POV

The light flickered off.. Well what is going on here..

"Liam.." I said.. I heard someone behind me. It was a voice..

"Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Zayn... Happy Birthday to you... Would you be my Boyfriend... Would you be my Boyfriend.. Would You Please be my boyfriend... Would you be mine..." That was a women. It sounded like London. The light turned on and I turned around. I saw Liam and smiled..

"Happy Birthday my Zaynie." He said. He took my hand. I looked at him and back down. What was he doing..

"Th..thanks." I stuttered. I didn't know what was going to happen next. I was bewildered because I never thought that anyone cared. Maybe Liam is different. Whenever I am with him everything is different. Life is different. School was different.. When I am with Liam my life is just amazing.. What if. No he isn't going to do it is he. It's too early.. He got on one knee.. I started blushing a lot more than normal, where as you can actually see my face going red.. He went into his back pocket and took out a box..

"Zayn." He said and I nodded.

Liam's POV

"Zayn." I said. He gave me a nod of acknowledgement. "I know it hasn't been long, but when I first laid eyes on you, I didn't know your name or where'd you come from. Then everyone started to tease you. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to help but I couldn't. I was too weak to do anything. Then one day I saw you get bullied before leaving and I stood up for the first time, and I thought that if I kept protecting you that people would one day leave you alone. Then you had left to another school. Someone of the words they said after you left hurt me. Words that I can't say because it still hurts to this day; I decided to go into boxing to fight off of these words. So that I could become your strength. I never realised that you would become mine. All I am trying to say is that I found you, and I love you. You are my past, my future and my soul mate. I give you this ring as not for a engagement but a promise. A promise that I will one day marry you and love you endlessly. The other give I have is a matching necklace. Your necklace has ZM while mine will be LP. It is to show that we are together forever; the boys got one as well but they aren't any kind of importance.. Maybe the bubbly blonde but not the sass one or the long haired one.. They are irrelevant.." I said.

"PAYNO." Larry said together.. "I'm going to kill you!" I only laughed.

"On that note I also have a song for you.." I said. I began to sing to the love of my life.

"I believe

We all have one true love

Somewhere in this world

I do (I do, I do)

When it seemed

All my dreams

Were falling through

That's when I found you

I believe for every heart

That whispers in the dark

There's a ray of light somewhere

Shining through

It was sink

Or swim

When the tide came in

I found myself

When I found you

I found the closest thing to heaven

Yes in you

I found the deepest love I knew

Ooooh Ohh

I'll believe

Yes it's true

I found myself

When I found you

Ooh yeah

I believe (I believe)

For every door (Every door)

That's closing

For every heartbreak

There's hope for something new

From the ashes rise a glimpse of paradise

It still flickered in your eyes

When I found you

I found the closest thing to heaven

Yes in you

I found the deepest love I knew

Ooooh Ohh

I'll believe

Yes it's true

I found myself

When I found you

A life unfolds

No one knows

I thought love was just a tingling of the skin

I felt so alone

All Alone

More than you could ever know

You show deep love

Sweet love

When I found you (I found love)

Oooh (the closest thing to heaven)

Oh yeah

I found you baby, I found you

I found you

Yeah

I found myself

When I found you

I found the closest thing to heaven

Yes in you

I found the deepest love I knew

Ooooh Ohh

I'll believe

Yes it's true

I found myself

When I found you, you"

I looked at him.. "Would you officially be mine?" I asked. I waited for him to answer.

Zayn's POV

Liam wants me to be his.. Of course I want to be his. That song he sang, it was beautiful. I looked at him.

"Yes." I said. "I will of course be yours and yours only." I smiled. I held his hand and cupped his cheeks and kissed him softly.

Liam's POV

He said yes and he kissed me. I was nearly jumping for joy. I turned him around and put on his necklace and then placed the ring on his finger. I kissed him once more. Now I have everything. I looked at him and whispered.
"Happy birthday."