Liam Payne and the Family.. ~Chapter 6~

A/N: Hey guys here is Ch 6. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. 

I want to start something new. Anyone can post a comment about what you want to see in the next chapter, and if i like it i will dedicate the chapter to you and put your idea in the chapter :D 

Fan, comment, vote :D please and thank you.

================================================================

On to the chapter..

Liam’s POV

“And I am called Liam, Liam Payne. I live next door.” I said while smiling. Trisha lent out her hand and i took it and shook.  I looked at Zayn and smiled. “Zayn let me clean you up a bit, if you let me Trisha?” I asked her and she nodded yes. She smiled at me, maybe it is because she likes me.. Nah that can’t be it.. Then why.. Maybe it is because of Zayn.. But I only helped him today because it wasn’t fair. Zayn took me up to his room and opened the door. I walked in and took a look around.

“Wow.” I said. It was really muster up. I looked at the many posters. I walked towards his desk and just strummed my finger towards the end. He had a sketch pad. I wanted to look into it but I wanted to ask him about it. It might be a touchy subject. I looked at his bed, quite the fix on it. Looks like someone made it not to long ago.. Zayn smiled as did I.

“I just need a few things yeah?” I said. I walked into where I think his bathroom was. I took out some out some ethanol alcohol, few pieces of paper towel, a damp rag. I came back into his. “Zayn can you take off your shirt so i can address to both areas?” I asked. He nodded. He slowly slipped off his shirt and laid back on his bed. I sighed and had a frown. He had bruises forming now. I took the damp rag and lightly strummed against the bruise. He flinched in pain. “I’m sorry.” I said. I thought to myself : “Why didn’t I stop this before it happened. It is just going to get worse.. but why didn’t I stop.. I want to end it. How.. How am I going to do that.. I am teaching him to protect himself.. Maybe.. just maybe the guys can help..” A tear fell slightly and Zayn wiped it with his thumb; he looked at me. I looked at him and he was pouting. I shook it off and just smiled.

“Are you okay?” He asked me. I nodded.

“Yeah, I am fine.. It’s just I am sorry.” I said. He looked at me and smiled. I just smiled. I cleaned his body and just wrapped him up. “There.” I said and smiled. He smiled too. I helped him put on his shirt and I cleaned his face afterwards again. I felt my skin rub against his and i felt like i was on fire.. Our faces got a little closer where we felt each other’s breathe. I heard someone running up the stairs, then the door knob turned and Zayn and I separated quickly. I looked away blushing.

“Zayn, mum said dinner was ready.” Safaa said and I was laughing.

“Okay Safaa. Let’s go down and eat, yeah?” Zayn said and he looked at me and nodded.

“OKAY!” She yelled and ran downstairs. I laughed. Zayn walked out first and I followed. I walked behind him and i slowly held his hand intertwining our fingers. He looked at me and I blushed and looked down..