CHAPTER 1 THE BLACK HOOD

THE AIR WIZZED AROUND THE ARROW AND ARSENAL AS THEY DROVE TO THE DOCKS,  where a crate of stolen vertigo was. Their recent efforts of cleaning up the streets of Starling City of drugs and violence has gone notably unnoticed to the public. To the police force, they have seen a decrease in crime in the city, even so, they still believe the Arrow is a vigilante and deserves to be locked away with all of the other looney bins.

Nonetheless, they still fight crime and stop drugs by night and keep a pretty inconspicuous secret identities.

They spot the truck with the stolen vertigo and go after it. They shoot arrows at the front tires of the truck. The truck swerves to a stop and the guys get out. The three males run out and try to hide from the vigilantes. The suspects turn the corner to be greeted with an arrow shot in front of them. They all look up towards the top of the storage container to see the Arrow standing there. The green hooded archer jumps off of the storage container and lands gracefully in front of them. The three perpetrators shuffle a few steps back and turn around to be met with the other archer in red.

"Don't move." The Arrow says in a deep, gravelly voice as he points an arrow right at their faces. All of the culprits raise the hands in the air and let the Arrow and Arsenal tie them together. Once tied together then the interrogation started.

"Who do you work for?" The green, robin hood asked in a voice so deep that it shouldn't be able to go that low.

"W-we don't work for anyone! We did this ourselves!" The middle convict stuttered as he looked at his friends.

"I don't believe that." The taller and bulkier vigilante of the two stated in his very deep voice as he raised his bow with an arrow loaded.

"Ok! Ok! We work for the Black Hood! Just don't shoot!" He yells frightened. "We don't have any choice!" Just as he said that a gunshot went off and it hit him. Then one of the other convicts was shot, then the last.

The Arrow and Arsenal ran and ducted behind two storage containers. They both look at each other then Arsenal says. "It came from the rooftops; a sniper, A good one." The Arrow looks bad and sees a person in a black hood running across the rooftops.

"I see them." The Arrow says back to his partner as he shoots an arrow at the suspect. After a few seconds, the hooded person grabs the arrow. Both of the vigilantes run towards their motorcycles. They jump on the medium-hard seat of their motorcycles then start them. They drive towards the sniper that shot the three men.

The hooded assailant jumps from roof to roof making it to the apartment building on 3rd and Boulevard and jumping down. The black hood gets into a black 1967 Chevy Impala and drives off with the two archers on to the hooded sniper's ass.

The archers shoot arrows as best as they could while driving motorcycles. One arrow shot by Arsenal hit the back bumper of the car. The red hooded vigilante slowed down and the bumper fell off. The Arrow had to swerve out of the way so the bumper didn't hit the bike. The green hooded archer sped up to try and catch up to the rogue car on the move. "Roy, hold back I got this." The assertive green archer said into his comm.

" Are you sure? That sniper is smart." The newly known name of Roy says worryingly.

"Go back and take care of the police." Arrow said confidently to Arsenal.

"Why do I get stuck with the cops?" The red vigilante whispered annoyingly.

Meanwhile, the 69' Impala crashes into a warehouse. Arrow gets off of his motorcycle and grapples up to the top of the building. Once on top, he jumps down through one of the windows on the roof. Landing in the middle of the warehouse he looks around.

"So this is where it all started." A voice said above him. The green archer looks up at the person with a black mask, that covers their face, and a black hood. "In a way, Arrow, this was the first sighting of you." The person said in a deep but still somewhat high pitched voice as they lifted a gun towards the green hooded person. "But not your last. Aww, memories." They say invoking him. The black hood shot the Impala releasing an explosion that distracted the Arrow. As the Black Hood tried to run Arrow shot a grappling arrow that pulled him up to the platform that the black hood was running on.

The car then fully exploded launching it up into the air breaking the platform he was standing on. Arrow fell backward shooting a grappling arrow before hitting the ground. Bringing him to the roof the Arrow jumps off right before the building emerged in fire.

Words: 842 (without N/A)

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in a long ass time but school has been stressful and this week for me is pretty easy. Fall Break is next week for me so I'll probably get some chapters out then. And if someone gets what superhero/anti-hero thingy ma bob (and movie) I based the Black Hood on First, I'll love you and second I'll give a shout out (even though it wont probably help in any way but wtf)! Thanks for reading this and BYEEEE!!!!