CHAPTER 7 - IT CAN'T BE

Oliver leaned on the only standing table in the room. Taking deep breaths in it finally sunk in what he's done. Rolling back and forth on his heels, he grabs the dustpan and starts cleaning up all the broken glass and twisted tables.

The bunker door opens with a squeak as Felicity and Dig arrive at the same time, after receiving Oliver's text. Felicity's heels click down the stairs, speeding up rapidly as she saw the glass.

"What the hell happened here, Oliver?" Dig's loud voice comes out.

"Me." He states done with everyone's questions and shit already.

"Again." Felicity says pissed off, because she had her high score on Pac-Man on there. "Why do you have to do this?" She says as she taps on the monitor in front of her.

"Because I found out who the Black Hood is."

The blunt statement makes both Diggle and Felicity stop in interest.

Oliver lets out a breath, "It's-" He pauses and rubs a hand down his face, "It's Celine."

"It can't be, no it's not her." Felicity says in denial of her.

Diggle looks at Oliver and knows he's telling the truth and how hard it is on Oliver. Felicity stands up and opens a drawer that contains the medical supplies.

"What are you doing?" Dig questions Felicity.

"Checking what hallucinogenic he's on." Felicity states still in disbelief.

"I'm not- It's her. And Ras is back." Oliver's voice comes out trying to hide his brokenness.

"Then we'll stop him, just like how were gonna stop her." Dig's voice of reason comes out trying to balance the others.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Hi I'm really sorry I haven't been updating. I was planning on writing a lot during my winter break but I ended up being extremely ill which lead to me being in the hospital over Christmas. So I'm better but I wish I would have wrote more cause I have school on Monday. But the love on this story is so amazing like I was in shock when we hit 6k reads so thank you so much for putting up with my laziness and not being able to actively post. Well I'm gonna try and change that but THANK YOU SO MUCHH!!! AND BYEEEE!!!