CHAPTER 3 - IDENTITY (ha tity)

Added onto on September 3, 2019

 Oliver sat there in the "Arrow Cave" as Roy likes to say it. He sat there staring at a computer screen not knowing what to do anymore. Not knowing who this "Black Hood" is was killing him. He kept telling himself that he's the Arrow the person that has took Malcolm Merlin and Slade Wilson down. And still here he was raking his brain in every way to figure out who the Black Hood is.

 The computer beeped signaling that a crime have been spotted somewhere in Starling City. His city. Oliver stands up and pushes the chair out of the way to grab his bow (and does a dramatic look at the bow.) 

XXX

The motorcycle screeches  to a stop as Oliver jumps off it and kicks the kickstand down. A small tapping sound makes Oliver look up at the ledge. The Black Hood was standing up there looking down at the Arrow. 

"I see you came alone." The modified voice came out.

"Well, I didn't see the need too." The Arrows booming voice came out.

"Ah, well you should of," the Black Hood says as they jump down in front of Oliver as he pulls back his bow and aims an arrow at them. The Black Hood jumps and flips around dodging all of the arrows the Arrow shoots at them. The Black Hood pulls a gun out of their pocket just as the Arrow pulls an arrow back aiming it right at their chest.

"Well, it looks like we're in a stale mate, Oliver." The voice responds.

"How do you know that?" Oliver asks as he and the Black Hood move around  each other in a stand still.

The Black Hood effortlessly pulls the trigger setting off shots that Oliver dogges. Releasing a round of his own defense he releases two arrows both the hood dodges. The hood starting off in the superhero pose, that's actually really hard on the knees, they launch themselves at the Arrow. Punches being thrown left and right The Hood dodge's most while Oliver - unfortunately - gets the gist of most of them. Oliver is thrown down but quickly recovering from it by standing back up before the Hood got to him.

"Who are you?" Oliver asks in a state of almost panic by their fighting skills.

"Seems like," the Black Hood says as they press a button on their helmet making their voice change, "I need to refresh your memory." The voice that came out was something completely different. The voice was one that Oliver would never forget. His daughter. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't wrote in a long time school and just life in general has been hard the past few months. And I'm not here to give you guys excuses its just yeah. Ok on with this story and I'm trying to write more so yeah. Thank you for reading my story and bye!