CHAPTER 4 - SECRETS

"Celine?" Oliver questions visually perplexed at the idea of her actually being there.

"Seems like you didn't forget me like you forgot Ra's, Daddio." Celine taunts her father.

Slowly, they move around each other neither of them wanting to make the first move and have a disadvantage against each other.

"I didn't forget about Ra's," Oliver states angrily. "He went off the grid after the duel."

"God. You know your so native. He's been under your nose this whole time and here you are, fighting me thinking everything involving the Al Ghul's is done and over! Honey, you got a big storm comin'!"(I hate myself, but you know I had to do em) Celine exclaimed at her father.

Oliver at that moment lunged at her but little did he know Celine knew all the things to make him tick. She dodged the attack as Oliver rolled to avoid any oncoming attacks. She charges at him pretending to go for his torso she slides down and unclips his quiver throwing it in a different direction.

"Smart move going for the ammunition." Oliver states grabbing his bow and changing it to a bo staff.

"I see Cisco is treating you well," she teases, knowing the young scientist.

"Why are you doing this?" Oliver asks both hurt and angry.

"Why do you think." Celine says distracting Oliver, leaving an opening for her to make her move.

She charges him throwing a right hook which was blocked, him throwing one back at her also being blocked. This went on for a few minutes, throwing punches and kicks at each other many being blocked but a few hitting and splitting Oliver's lip and giving him a few bruises. Oliver slowing down leaves and opening which Celine quickly finds. Going for his neck, she throws a punch to his throat, stunning him for a moment. Grabbing his head she knees it throwing him to the ground.

Rolling he grabs an arrow out of his quiver aiming it as best he can while on the floor, he shoots it. Celine watching his whole process grabs the arrow out of the air.

"Your gonna have to try harder than that, Oliver." Celine says dropping the arrow on the floor, stepping on it. "And don't try to interfere with my business." She demands her father getting on her motorcycle, that she beeped for. "Adios, padre." Celine says right before she drives off.

Using his elbow to prop himself up he watches Celine drive off. Slowly laying back he lays on the cold, hard cement.

Words: 420 (actually lol)

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND THANKS TO ALL THE NEW COMERS  WHOS NOTIFICATIONS SPAM MY PHONE! Ok so I know I haven't been posting often and I really want to and I have so many ideas of this story and everything but school just kills me. So hopefully at the end of the school year (like 6 days from now [now meaning Many 17, 2019]) I want to post more and I eventually want to get this story to season 5 of Arrow and maybe do some flash backs to her child hood or when she is on the team. And btw the timeline of this fucking story is just all over so I'll try to explain it more. But anyways thank you for reading and tell me what you think and hopefully I'll have another chapter this week, anyways THANK YOU!!!!!!