CHAPTER 5 - BODY

The wind normally would clear Oliver's mind but right now he only had one thing on it.

How is she alive.

He remembers the day like it was yesterday. He remembers the grief and regret in general. Hell, he still has it to this day. He thought about it for months slowly going through the stages of grief (never getting past the depression phrase.)

Just how. Is all he can think of. He spent months trying to find a way to get his daughter back from the dead, to no avail. And yet here she is. Fighting her father and telling him about her mother's side of the family, that of which he thought he dealt with already.

All of this just making his head feel like it was going to explode into a million pieces.

Driving into the garage of the Arrow Cave, Oliver parks his motorcycle. Looking around - much to his relief - it was empty. He jumps off, pulls down his hood along with his mask, then hangs up his bow and quiver up. He paces back and forth, running his hand through his chestnut hair. After, taking a few deep breaths to try and calm his anger, he lets it go.

He pushes everything off the desk and flips it.

How could he-the fucking Arrow-not prevent his daughter become the exact thing he sought to destroy?

He wasn't strong enough. When his strength was desperately needed. The day she died. The day he couldn't do anything.

It was a cold and harsh November day, exactly how Oliver hates the weather. Though his sidekick (or partner as she called herself) loved the cold weather.

She was curled in a warm and fuzzy, grey blanket with a warm cup of tea in her hands. Though Oliver and her mother prefer coffee, she despised the dark, bitter liquid.

The wind moved the leaves that were recently falling out after their beautiful warm color stages.

It was a beautiful day in her eyes, though she would never lose sight of it, it would turn dark. Just as every sun rises it has to set, and today her sun set.

The slight sound of something breaking immediately brought her attention from the outside tote hallway outside of her room.

The adolescent girl grabs the katana that she keeps by her bed away from her Grandmother and Aunt.

She stands in a battle stance holding the Japanese sword in front of her. The door is swiftly kicked down leaving a trail of dust in the air. She stands ready for the attacker to make the first move.

She stands there for a few seconds just as her mother taught her. Make them wait and become impatient. The voice says in her head.

Three men dressed in black combat suits with masks covering their faces. Mirakuru soldiers.

Knowing she won't be able to take on the soldiers herself she quickly tries to escape and get to the hallway where her father should be. She slides through their legs and sees Oliver's body laying down.

Though at first she thought he was dead she saw him breathing.

One of the soldiers grabbed the hood on her jacket pulling her back. She squirmed in the grasps of the soldier, trying to get the hood off to possibly escape. But before she could her body hit the floor.

Word count: 555

What up bitches? Sorry I'm tired. Also if you read this I would just like to thank you that you stuck with the story (if u did) and sorry I didn't update i was planning on doing it during summer but i never did cuz im a lazy fuck lol. So school has started for me and i want to actully die cusz it already sucks but in 4 weeks i got break already. So im gonna try to update but my moms making me also get a job so idk and i dont want to make excuses. Anyways thank you and Byeeeee!!! also i changed a part i in chapt 3 cuz i felt like it needed more fighting so yeah and i wanna update soon cuz idk and THANKS FOR ALL THE READS its fucking crazy to me but byeeeeee