CHAPTER 6 - FIGHT

Warning: rape and torture are in this chapter

The pubescent girl awoke not much later in a frigid and damp room. To her, the room was remarkably loud, though it wasn't. Just the reproductions of a concussion.

The world was spinning like after you stop spinning while looking up at the ceiling or sky. It made her want to barf, she hated being dizzy.

But dizzy is better than dead, she told herself. Feeling the rope tied around her wrist and sucencuntly her waist. She felt around for the pocket knife she keeps on herself to realize the men that knocked her out probably searched her.

The only option she had was to dislocate her fingers though it would hurt its better than dead.

Just as she was about to dislocate her thumb out of its socket, an ear-piercing sound came from the other side of the room.

An old rusty metal door opened screaching against the concrete flooring. A body in a full black combat suit walks through the entrance. The black and orange mask made it explicit who it was.

"Slade Wilson, what the hell do you think you are doing?" The young girl says sounding like an exact replica of her mother and father.

"Ah, I see nothing has changed with you. Still a fucking spoiled brat." Slade says slowly walking around the girl.

"Well, at least I'm not the one who has their goons do all their dirty work. Because I'm not a pussy like you." The young girl spits at the older man.

"Would expect language like that to come from your father, but not from an Al Ghul." The man states clearly doing some googling.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother or father." The girl says with venom dripping from her voice.

"Nuh-uh-uh you can't tell me what to do. I'm not the one tied up." Slade says crouching down to her level. In one swift movement, she flings her legs together at her capturer. Dodging it in a split second he moves. "You're a feisty one huh. Seem like I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." He says moving behind her out of her sight of vision. He comes up behind her and stabs her right through the middle of the dorsal on her hand with a small dagger. She releases a small grunt of pain, holding back her pain.

"Huh," he says amusingly, "I thought you would be loud. I guess not." Slade moves casually around the 15-year-old. "Guess I'll have to do something sporadic."

Immediately after this was spoken a guard came up behind her and wrapped a towel around her head, covering her nose and mouth. The girl thrashed around as the water was poured on her face, making her unable to breathe.

A normal person can hold their breath for about 60 seconds without passing out. I clearly can't pass out after that amount of time him knowing some of my training. I could hold my breath for about 3-4 minutes being half-conscious but that would leave me weak and defenseless, in about 45 seconds I can fake pass out and try to slip out of the bindings.

She "struggles" for 40 seconds before she lets her body go limp. She hears the guards around her question Deathstroke, one guard slaps her head around a little, while another goes in front of her. The one in front bends over and inspects her.

Her head rapidly moves up and forward and headbutts the goon in front of her. She stands a little and sits back down. The leg of the chair stomping the toes of the man behind her. Another guard tries to rush her but she rolls on the ground using the legs of the chair to leverage herself. She stands up and front flips onto the guard taking him down and breaking the chair in the process. She stands up, the rope still tied around her hands and grabs 2 of the chair legs.